Reviews for GooseSwan
CelestialPetal chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
I'm really starting to enjoy this story, its very cute but also very sensual. You convey characters very well and add a lot of detail. I really hope you get the next one out soon I'm getting addicted :)
serendipity90 chapter 11 . 8/20/2008
sweet! update soon :)
Lady Katreina chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Oh my. Dmitri and Callie are so sweet on each other- thank you for updating!

But... when her father hears! I just hope Callie doesn't get hurt. (Or Dmitri for that matter.)

Thank you again, I love this story and smile every time I read a new chapter, Callie is a -VERY- good main character, strong and determined are two word that come to mind but kind and understanding do too, and I like Dmitri for a co-main, I think he's a good match- they're both wonderful. Thank you!
FM Radio chapter 11 . 8/19/2008
Aw. They are so cute together! I hope I can find that! I guess I'll just have to live vicariously through them. *sighs* Update soon!
FM Radio chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
Why did Stefan say her name was Cassie? Did you accidently write Cassie instead of Callie? Or was it a purposful mistake?
Cat Food chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
I have read many of your stories through out the years (about 8-9 years now). I love many of your stories and some I am dying to see what happens next (Genteel obsession), but I have to say that this one is the best you've done so far! At least in my opinion. Will love to see more of this story, and see how Callie and Dmitri progress, and I hope that Kirk gets what is coming to him, the dirty scoundrel.
Lady Katreina chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
Oh my. Thank you for updating, thank you for their reaction to seeing each other, thank you for YaYa and Marina, Stefan and Karl, thank you- and most of all thank you- for Dmitri and Callie and for Posting This STORY.
FM Radio chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Haha. Your poor muse. Update soon!
starzstruck-1 chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
Thats it. You've gone and done it; now i'm slightly obsessed, lol. If you were to publish and print this, I'd buy it and display it proudly. Fantastic work. But I do have one question... do you have any plans to update roman enlightenment? i really enjoyed that one too.
XX-Heart chapter 9 . 8/13/2008
OMG ihtought they were going to meet in this chapter.

oh the tension.

oh the dramatic.

oh the cliff hanger.

just some mistakes

-when they were tallking about the birds and the bees, instead of stefan you, made karl bend over to whisper about little mechanics.

-when callie and the navajo were talking about callie being a bird, callie talked about how nobody in town knows her, you misspelled myself wrong.

hope i'm not being a nosybody about this but i'm a grammar freak

hope you update soon cause i'm excited

p.s give your muse some milk, it hwelps with imagination and inspiration ;)

update, update, update, update soon
Stang65 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
I am really enjoying this story. I love all the stories you've done, but this one is different in a lot of ways. You're doing a marvelous job on this one. Loving it!

Love the characters and the mystery surrounding everyone. Can't stand Kirk and wish him a very slow and painful death... lol. The dad is in the same category as Kirk as far as I am concerned. Jerk!
xXvamp-obsessionXx chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
great story! Update soon please! Also, please please update roman enlightenment! lol

~Kim
Lady Katreina chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
My heart's swelling and I can feel it bursting, you know that really, Really, REALLY happy feeling you get? yeah.

THANKYOUFORUPDATING!

I. ABsoLUTely. LOVE. this STORY! THANKYOU! I love that she's got extra time and I love that the Chancers like her, and so does the Sheriff!, and I love her palmistry telling!
Rumsha chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
nice chapter :D
XX-Heart chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
love this chapter n excited 4 more

by the way, you accidentally called her cassie in the part after she said something about kirk giving her a dress
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »