Reviews for GooseSwan
FM Radio chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
*celebrates update with dance* That was very nice of the sheriff! Update soon!
Rumsha chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
its very good. cant wait for their meeting!
Alenor chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
hmm, interesting
Lady Katreina chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
"Sigh, what a perfect chapter." My first thought as I finished reading, I sit back in my chair and suddenly realize, you may want to know something. I'm fairly positive you used html code for this chapter however it didn't finish up, you have several instances of i/word/i or blove/b (I remember the blove/b the best because I deciphered blove quite well after I saw the /b)

The small deviances didn't bother me, I still think you've got a freaking awesome story, but I think I should tell someone if their code isn't working.

Thank you VERY much for updating and I will patentially await my next intoxicating dose of GooseSwan.
FM Radio chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
All of your formatting was visible like "IThat's where you're wrong, Pa. I'm REALLY interested in in. I wonder what that pretty man does with the show?/I" It made this chapter hard to read, not unreadable, but harder to read. You should fix that. I'm sorry, that sounded more like an order than a request. Please, would you mind fixing that?

Thanks for update, and please do so again, soon!
serendipity90 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
oh poor thing! and chauvan guy is such a turd!
XX-Heart chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
can't wait 4 the next chapter

r dmitri n callie finally goinf to meet?

LOL by the way when Dmitri n Kirk argued
teardrop456 chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
just thought I'd let youy know that none fo the italics, or spacers worked on this chapter. Instead of italics it says I/I and bold b/b and spacing, center/center

update soon!
Lady Katreina chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Oh my! Thank you SO much for updating. (So they saw each other but they didn't see each other seeing each other, ooh, your story is so good. Thank you again!)
Alenor chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
hmm...i'm interested to see what happens. although i'm wondering how her older sisters ever managed to leave the house enough to meet their husbands!
teardrop456 chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
good chappy but it was kind of all over the place.. switching back and forth from different character's POVs without any division... Just to let you know the three stars (*) normally don't show up on fanfiction... I normally have to make up creative dividers like O.o.O.o.O or something...

Hopefully you know what I'm talkign about, because I think you were supposed to have a divider in there...
FM Radio chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
YAY! An update! Please do so again soon!
XX-Heart chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Yay U UPDATED

i like where this story is going n i like the way cllie's character is

she is not perfect n she has flaws

update soon coz i can't wait 4 them to meet ;)
CrimsonPetals chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Love the new story! The concept is so original, as all your stories are :). It's written very well and easy to follow. The dialogue is realistic and just right _! Please keep up the great writing! I can't wait for an update!
Alenor chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
hey, this is a great chappie. i really hope callie is alright, after last chappie i can't imagine what might have happened in the years since then...
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »