Reviews for GooseSwan
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
O. Thank you for updating. I still love this story and now and I love it more and am getting antsy with questions I'm excited to have answered. Thank you again for updating!
Stang65 chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
I am really enjoying this story. It is very different from the others you have written, but so interesting. I like the characters and the fantasy-based creatures too. You're doing a great job here.
Olivia C chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
I'm so excited you started a new story, I absolutely loved Scribe and Jerry's story. This story seems to be unique and just as good, I can't wait for Dimitri to meet his mate. Keep it up, you have a true fan in me!
hi-tanner85 chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
Oh it's getting god!

Ah! I love it and I cannot wait till chapter 6.
FM Radio chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Holy shamoly! This is different from a lot of what i've read by you, although it is still within the same realm. I think it's amazing. I can't wait until you update. You really are one of my favorite authors, I love all your stuff. I've read a lot of what you have on angelfire(? Is that right?) and I love all of it, you are an amazing writer, and I can only hope that someday I may be as good as you. :) Please update soon!

FM Radio
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
That cliffhanger in the last chapter... I shake my head and am glad I had a trip so I got the 4th chapter with the others. Phew.

I wonder, is Callie just so used to beatings that she didn't react after a while and knew it would end or are Kirk's suspicions that she's "odd" founded in the supernatural? Is she a witch and she doesn't know it? Am I looking to far into it? I don't know, but I'm really- really- really happy you made, posted, and updated this story. Thank you!
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Thank you for the background of Callie, it certainly gives the circumstances if not the reasons for the conditions Callie is living in- and that cliffhanger! It's so blindingly obvious -something- is going to go wrong- my biggest question, no, concern was "Is Callie -not- going to like Dmitri?"
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
If he can't get energy from Lucy does that mean he can't get energy from any other species besides human? Or are humans just more common- I'm guessing that no-one in the carnival can help. Thank you for this story!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Thank you for creating this story, it's interesting- the life of the fauns and I like Dmitri's character. And I love your writing style, both Merlene and Earl, and Dmitri and well developed and well described. Even though I'm positive you won't write about Merlene and Earl again I feel as if I'd know them if I saw them, Dmitri too. I'm not going to write much more because I'm going to review the next three chapters now- I couldn't resist reading ahead.
XX-Heart chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
Omg this story is interesting and good

i can't believe that bastard had the nerve to rape her by the way was she a virgin when he raped her?

also when is dmitri going to make an appearance

update soon plz and

p.s awasome writng man or woman or whatever you may be (lol)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14