Reviews for GooseSwan
Star-Garden-Moonlight-Memory chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hello, You probably don't know me at all, But I've been following this story for a long time. I did not have an an anonymous account, so I didn't want to give a review yet, but now I will review every single chapter of this story and what I thought about it. I LOVED it so much!

This chapter left a really great first impression because you got my attention, and you created a rather funny situation. I also liked the description of Dmitri, I also really liked the last sentence, and the deep disappointment that the woman felt. That made me laugh, and it also made me want to read more... but I didn't quite know what was to come.

XDXDXD
Cybernetic chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
I love Lucy so much. e-e I wish she was my mum or sister, not saying my mum isn't cool..x3 Lovely.
pattEcake chapter 27 . 11/23/2009
MUAHAHAHAH! HE'S DEAD! Succubus! I was not expecting that! It's really quite brilliant- a stroke of genius, I must say. Well, as I'm not an idiot, this shall go on my list of favorites!
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 26 . 11/10/2009
Wait... i just want to know... Do you like the sequel better than the first or no?

Because, truthfully... the summary for the sequel or accompanying story just doesn't interest me :/

~Mo~
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 27 . 11/8/2009
Great story!

Please write a sequel or whatever as soon as you can :)

~Mo~
Lady Katreina chapter 27 . 9/30/2009
I love you
clavira chapter 27 . 9/28/2009
Oh, I loved it! brilliantly written and an original plot, kirk died, romance, happy end ... couldn't be any better. i love xandu, btw., wish i could do that (though i'd like to keep my tongue)
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 27 . 9/22/2009
More stories? Excellent. You ended it just right, I believe. Great way to end it. Dark? Adorable. Absolutely adorable!

Can't wait to hear more from the Last Chance Travelling Show!

~Faeries
Chocorange888 chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
I can't believe that people aren't reviewing this, but from the 5 chapters that I've read, it's absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for the good work, looking forward to reading more :)
TwilightEclps chapter 27 . 9/21/2009
I loved it!

Jennyt82 chapter 27 . 9/21/2009
Well it's good to see that you updated so quickly. I wasn't expecting Callie's revenge to be like that but hey, you're the writer so kudos to you. As for writing more about the chancers, go for it. You'll have at least one reader. Happy writings!
JBrooke chapter 26 . 9/21/2009
I've been waiting for this chapter! Now I'm anxious and need another one )
Jennyt82 chapter 26 . 9/21/2009
O, you meanie, you were right, what a cliffie. Loved how confident Callie has become now, she's grown so much! Also loved the chapter though one thing confused me. Towards the end of the chapter, Kurt suddenly became Karl. I'm pretty sure he was stefan's brother but i might have it wrong. Update soon.
midnight84118 chapter 26 . 9/21/2009
you got a new one out

great job
Anon chapter 25 . 9/14/2009
Could you please tell us if you're going to be writing anymore in your bio page? Thanks. Awesome stories, by the way.
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »