Reviews for GooseSwan
MaskedNightingale chapter 24 . 3/1/2009
Loved this chapter, simply loved it (like always).

Love the humor, the romance. I think the prettiest part is where the butterflie aka fairies are following her and the cutest when Jing Jing is the ringbearer.

Can't wait for more!
Alexa-and-Lira chapter 24 . 2/28/2009
O_o NO! I just read you entire story in a couple of hours. Now, I've caught up with you at one of the BEST parts! Please update soon (even though you updated like three days ago). Your story is wonderful, I must admit that at first i had my reservations. When I saw 'Horror' as a sub-genre I was thinking alot more blood and gore. Luckily it wasn't like that. I love your story, now I have to check out what else you've written!
kris89 chapter 24 . 2/26/2009
awesome story so far. i was excited when i saw that you updated. good job.
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 24 . 2/26/2009
Ah, evil place to stop!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Until then! Stay fabulous!

~F.O.D.
LlamaLlamaNewt chapter 19 . 2/26/2009
I love Lucy! She's hilarious!

Jing Jing is funny too. Too cute they are.

;]

~F.O.D.
An unloved wing chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
Thanks for the suspense :P

Really great chapter (as I have come to expect from you). I love how Callie isn't ravishingly beautiful and Dmitri also has his faults (the hairy legs). Lucy and YaYa are great, too! Plus, you're doing a really great job with updating on top of everything else!

Rachel
PhoenixOfLight chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
You never cease to amaze me.
DaniD3 chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
aw that was truly lovely. I really like that the Fairies showed up as little butterflies. That was a nice touch.

Can't wait for more!
Jennyt82 chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
Excellent chapter as always. More please.
mademoiselle fantome chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
next time-pinkie swear... I'm gonna remember that, you know?
SilverSiana chapter 24 . 2/25/2009
I knew it! Harvey! I love that film, it's an absolute classic! And I loved the wedding as well, beautiful! x
SilverSiana chapter 23 . 2/25/2009
Elwood Dowd! Do I smell a Harvey reference?

Loving the story, can't wait to see what comes!
Lady Daja-chan chapter 20 . 2/21/2009
You've gotta my favorite author on this site, Scribe. You've struck again! This story's awesome. However, is Dmitri's last name 'Kouros' or 'Zouros'? For his proposal, he said Kouros, but in this chap it's Zouros?
Kimera77 chapter 23 . 2/17/2009
Lovable chapter! I wish to read the tale of a beautiful wedding next chapter. Please, continue developing her beauty too! Keep it up!
DaniD3 chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
Aws Lucy is such a good friend..and so are all the other Chancers. A true family. Can't wait for the wedding chapter!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »