Reviews for GooseSwan
afraid-of-silence chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
YAY they are getting married. I'm so excited!
Jennyt82 chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
What a lovely chapter, I hope that you're feeling much better now. It sucks that you got sick. Anyway hope the next chapter comes out soon.
MaskedNightingale chapter 23 . 2/13/2009
I love Xandu, I think he might be my favorite character.

Thanks for bringing us all this chapter even though you might not have been feeling up to par. It was very thoughtful of you.

Whenever you can please update :)
MaskedNightingale chapter 22 . 2/12/2009
Update soon, oh please, I love this story.

You've definitly captured my attention.

Your a very good writer, what I like most is you make it realistic even though its fantasy.

But also the whole marriage thing, you go through all the procedures whereas some its just one thing then "we're done" hope that makes sense.

Anyways I can't wait to read the next chapter,you can always tell when I really like something cause I'll write a long review (which doesn't happen often, since time is precious).
MaskedNightingale chapter 21 . 2/12/2009
So sweet.
MaskedNightingale chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
Good for Dimitri!
MaskedNightingale chapter 13 . 2/12/2009
I knew she'd accept him, I'm just worried about Kirk and if he'll come back and destory everything thev've worked so hard to have.
MaskedNightingale chapter 12 . 2/12/2009
This was a really cute chapter, but I can feel some hard paths ahead of them.
MaskedNightingale chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
Ineresting
MaskedNightingale chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
sick, sick guy
Afraid-of-silence chapter 22 . 2/2/2009
I absolutely love this story. But I really want to see them finally get married and be together. They both need it. And it's such a sweet relationship. Amazing story though.
iman1234 chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
ausume update
leemya chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
This is a great story!

I hope you continue writing.

What is Callie's real name?

In some chapters you called her Cassie though.
CoryD chapter 22 . 1/25/2009
very enjoyable story!
DaniD3 chapter 22 . 1/24/2009
This is such a wonderful story and Callie is a loving, strong character. I am looking foward to the next update :)
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »