Reviews for Lifestyles of the Rich and Infamous
InsaneOleander chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Just got an e-mail notification about this, CONGRATS! That's amazing news, and I'm really happy for you. Good luck with everything, and definitely keep us posted on any new updates!
Maya chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Congratulations! So glad that your dream is coming true. Can't wait to see this book hit the shelves!
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Psh, and I wanted to read this story. Guess I'll have to go out and buy it when it's published! :)
redambrosia chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Congratulations! That's so awesome! I can't wait to finally finish this story! I miss them so much! Please keep everyone updated!
clichelover chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
READING THIS STORY OVER FOR THE THREE TIME! IT'S REALLY GOOD! I WOULD IMAGINE NYX TO LOOK LIKE THIS BUT WITH BROWN EYES!

. /tumblr_lnsfngH8nz1qe478lo1_
tiltedHead chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
Fantastic chapter!
tiltedHead chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Okay,great story...I'm lovin to read more humour.
tiltedHead chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
This story is interesting so far,but reading so many F word literally makes me its the character of them so I don't think you'll be able to change their attitude for the sake of us innocent readers :p
blythely chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
i love this story so much. it's not just about romance, but also about growing up. it's realistic and shows that life doesn't always give us lemonade, but that's okay, we can all find our own Tristan someday. And i LOVE Nyx's character - you made her sexy, but innocent. She's selfless and sincere and so giving.
clichelover chapter 20 . 10/26/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! you should post this story on you deserve more readers message me if u do want to post ur story (:
Arobow chapter 20 . 10/6/2011
"That girl you love" indeed.

I have followed this stories for years. And while I will admit I like the original better than the shiny GeorgeChristopher version (there wasn't really a difference there, it was just one of those less-than-seamless transitions in my brain) I still really love this story. And with just the one chapter to go I thought, "well it's kind of a throwaway ending, she couldn't really give it the ending it deserves with so little time left..."

But you did. You totally did it. After however many years of following the story and reading each chapter with the spontaneous sparks of wit that always managed to catch me off-guard in the best way, I find the ending to be really fitting.

I was expecting it to be longer, more complicated, a lot more like the mental maelstrom swirling around Nyx's mind, but the reality of it all was straightforward and simple and beautiful. It was wonderful. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this and sticking with it even after you basically had to start from scratch.

I have really loved this story and following it's progression, gives a girl dabbling in writing a lot to look up to, y'know?

Thanks for Tier and Nyx and good luck with everything!
episkia chapter 20 . 10/5/2011
oh man

OH

MAN
clichelover chapter 9 . 8/14/2011
i am freaking addicted to this story!please finish this story! i hope she ends up with tristan!
kim2010 chapter 19 . 7/23/2011
Hello? Please please please finish this story! I absolutely LOVE the chemistry between Nyx and Tristan. Just one more chapter right?
Kelsey chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
Sooo happy to see the new chapters after the long hiatus. I've always adored this story!
198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »