Reviews for We Are All Monsters
Maybe a seer chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
What about the people who are both?
Lady Hiroko chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
lmao. I've read the previous review. Sure their are grammer/spelling issues. As for it not being a 'poem', there are different types of poems. Since it's so short, you can't really classify it as a fic and there are 2 categories: fics and poetry. It doesn't sound preachy as the previous reviewer stated. It holds truth. If it was 'preachy' you'll be saying 'God loves the world and all be damned if you do not believe.' Now THAT is a definition of 'preachy'.
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is interesting, but it doesn't seem like a poem. It actually feels a bit more like a philosophy assignment...There are also a few grammatical errors; you forgot to capitalize an I. There's a semi-colon where there should be a comma in a couple places. Semi-colons separate two complete sentences that having something to do with each other. Also, it feels a little blunt. At the end it is fine, but it is blunt the whole way through, and feels a little preachy. It's a very interesting idea; I'm not sure what it should be classified as.