Reviews for The silence that follows
animebaby2000 chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
hey good job :)
pandasXrobots chapter 15 . 7/30/2008
aw so cyute! they have a child. its sad the caleb is missing out on the fun, but that was his choice. im glad cain found someone better. aw. i cant stop smiling. though i should before my face falls off.

now i can tell you how much i loved this story since it its over. everything about it was great. im happy the way everything turned out and so forth. man oh man am i glad i stayed with this story becuase i would have missed out on such a great piece of work.

cant wait to see whatever more is coming up from you.!
LunaSerena chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
aww omygosh i luvd ur story. i luvs yaoi uber much. it was awesome! well written and sensible, it was like a little short movie or something. the um intimate bits were great too, cuz u know it wasnt too too explicit but totally enough to get me *wink* which i think is way sexier and more arousing than overly detailed intimacies. o gosh i cant wait to read more of your stuffs. AWESOMES :)
pandasXrobots chapter 14 . 7/29/2008
aww so cute! im so glad his dad, papa, or whatever is gone now. oh man, its such a relief that seth and caleb were safe. that was scary. pow pow for scaring meh. no, just joking. but that was great.
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Aw! Married and with a daughter... so sweet. Poor Cain, being deserted like that, but at least he found Julian. This is such a beautiful story. Please keep up the good work and I'll be eagerly awaiting your next work! *happy tears*

(Oh... Did we ever find out what happened between Marie and Jasmine...?)
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Oh thank goodness they're okay! I thought Seth was gonna die... You're so cruel for making us worry. TT (By the way, I was listening to "Sugar Ghost" by ...music video? while reading and it went perfectly with the mood. But then the stupid CAPTCHA had to give me "dogs gaylord" of all things and tainted the moment. ._.)
By Design Juliet chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Great way to finish it off, Desert; you wrapped everything up quite nicely.
By Design Juliet chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Do the doctors really tell them that right off the bat?
shellbell10 chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
im soo happy

i cant wait for your next story )
koerle chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Oh... how cute!

I hoped Alex and Seth would get an happy ending... and they sure did!

Great story! I really enjoyed resing it.
koerle chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
Wow. I'm glad things ended like this. I would have been so sad if Seth would have died.

I hope the cops will arrest Alex' dad!
Jenna Whitefield chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
I loved this so much You should totally write something else with Alex in it...or Seth...or, even better, BOTH!

*Fangirl scream*
Dancer.In.The.Rain chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
OMG...I loved the ending im sad that the story ended but I knew it was coming cant wait for more stories
TheGreatEeyore chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
it was a great story! i loved it! :D
navajo chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
i loved how it ended wonderful story i give you a stand ovation...lol...but what happened with seths brother drake?
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »