Reviews for The silence that follows
crystal balle chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
No! Go away, Mr. Foster! And pleasepleaseplease tell me that Seth isn't dead. That would end the story, right? And that would be bad? But your reply to my last comment made me worry that he would. The story has to end with Alex and Seth all happy and lovey. Having a boyfriend as a bodyguard is an absolutely amazing idea. It seems super sweet that he cares about him so much that he'd be his bodyguard.

I wrote a lot. 80
Dancer.In.The.Rain chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
NO...SETH CANT DIE. I hope Seth makes it. This story just keeps getting better and better cant wait for the next chapter.
By Design Juliet chapter 13 . 7/27/2008

-mad flailing-

I WANT MORE! I NEED MORE!

-spaz-

-cries-
By Design Juliet chapter 12 . 7/27/2008
...Seth...is gonna die?

I'm moving onto the next chapter. I have to find out what's going on.
By Design Juliet chapter 11 . 7/27/2008
Take out the 'butt' in the bit where Seth is lubing hi up ( 'butt hole') and I think the scene will go smoother. I stumbled over it before forcing myself t ignore it.
By Design Juliet chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
YAY SMEX.

Again, Marie seems too blunt; it just feels wrong to me.
By Design Juliet chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Go Marie! W00t!

That part felt hurried and blunt, but as I don't know more about her, I can't say whether that's her style or not.
They Call Me Soysauce chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
Die! Die you asshole! *cuts off Alex's dad's head*

Seth has to be okay! He just HAS to! ;;

(And no! The end is near! T.T)
By Design Juliet chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
I sense good happening with the parents, but I suck as guessing.
By Design Juliet chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
GAH. I wanna know what happens!

Mm. Nothing to say bad about this chapter; you're doing good.
By Design Juliet chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Hmm. The art part is a little odd, but that's just ebcause I've seen it so many times.

The bathroom scene is a little rushed, it feels, and I had a hard time keeping track of it, but other than that it's great.
By Design Juliet chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Smexy first kiss! Yay!

I'm picking up hints of Seth's past right now; you're pretty good at dropping hints.
By Design Juliet chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
It's progressing well; I've only got one comment: You jumped from Alex like/not-liking Seth to the phone call, and I think that could use a bit more transition.
By Design Juliet chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Ooh, tension.

And Jason is an asshole. I hope he falls in a mud puddle or something.
By Design Juliet chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Hai again!

I kinda figured out his secret in the first chapter, but this was still a pretty good way of really revealing it.
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »