Reviews for Love Like Venom
ThePenOfAPolski chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
NO! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO GET TOGETHER AT THE END! *sobs* Another thrilling masterpiece, darling. Although I definitely do NOT approve of that ending-
Ignore me. I'm sick, tired, and, as a result, a raging fangirl. *laughs pathetically*
Ray-Anne chapter 15 . 1/12/2012
This may be peculiar but I read both your Death Dancer and this one in a span of a two days so I am sort of going to review both because actually I have the same thing(s) to say about both.

1) I really enjoyed your creative stories, they are well thought out and interesting

2) Man, you hate happy endings don't you?

3) Both stories are remarkably similar and I really do suggest you do something about that. Both main characters had the same personality and fell for the one they originally hated...That's odd. Even the outside characters were similar. It is really unwise to have such a typical set.

4) Sometimes you "tell" more than let the reader "see". I could already tell the characters were courageous cowardly lions with a spitfire attitude. You didn't need to have them telling the reader that in your writing or have characters saying it to them all the time. It's odd. Try to explain less about your characters. Sometimes less is more. Specifically this story with the background on the friends, it was highly unnecessary and gave it an essay feel right away.

5) I really, really did enjoy it so please don't be upset about my review and know that I am a beginning author too so maybe I shouldn't be giving you advice, but I do think it's worthy.

All the best.
erin254 chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
i was so sad and mad when i found out that they didn't end up together it soo reminded me of the titanic how they were in love but they didn't get to be together and they both named thier sons after the man they loved how ironic i don't kno if that's what you were going for but it's what i overall it was a pretty good story and i was realy sad when they weren't together!(sniff sniff)
MistahFiction chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
Oh my god! I hate this unbelievably sad ending, but I love the story...
HELLOPANDA chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
Oh I'm really sorry for saying bad stuff earlier, now that I've read this story. This is great, it really is. It's sad that he and she go separate ways, but I wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for making my day (: I'd been kind of slow reading this and I don't really have much time on the computer, but this was worth it!
Eclipsia Soulbird chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
That was an EXCELLENT way to start off the story. Immediately attention-grabbing! Right off the bat I just had to add this to my favorites - and I don't add just any story to my favorites. Off to read more - although my reviews will show up slow.
Nerdillicous chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
Loves the story, just effing mad about how it ended.
beccy chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
wow. that's all I can say, wow

such a tragic ending, but so good at the same time!
Super Secret Ninja chapter 15 . 5/25/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO thats not right NO! THEY'RE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER NO!
HikariHwaiting chapter 15 . 5/17/2009
*sniffles* That was a great story. So sad to see it end so soon.
Grenna-Chae chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
Oh, no! I can't believe that it's all over! No! No, no, no, no, no, NO.

Grr... I really loved this one, though! But the ending is so terribly sad. *sad face* I wish she would have followed him. They could be partners in crime or something. Or he should have tried to raise himself to her 'level'. Something. Anything. Grr...

You are a really good author. I love your style. I'm sad that it's all over already.

Good luck with whatever else you write!

Regards,

~Mary
truelala chapter 15 . 5/3/2009
My heart BROKE!

Why would you do that to me? And yet, I love you for it. Because this is real, and that is possible, and my Lord if it doesn't crush me to say it. Poor, poor girl. I LOVE the reference to Twatlight (oh, wait, I'm sorry. . .did I offend the crazy fan girls? Sleep with one eye open!)

It was, in all honesty, beautiful, well-written, funny and classy, and heartbreaking at the same time. Feh, Twilight is for obsessive lovers, Love like Venom is just art.
Dakota Rayne not signed in chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Woman! That is so depressing! Arg, a couple months before graduation? Oh, no, it'll be fine don't worry about it-hey, it's not like every other person your age won't be going to random colleges in the fall. And it's not like you care because, hey-oh, you don't know anybody!

It was really well-written, esp. the sadness/melancholy feeling. You captured it beautifully.

Next chapter!
A Typical Aquarius chapter 15 . 5/2/2009
Oh my goodness!

Love LIke Venom is the first story I have read in a LONG time that I don't have any criticism for.

It is ultimately amazing, and I can't believe it's over!

*sniff sniff*

You really did a great job conveying what you meant!

Good luck with writing in the future!
Grenna-Chae chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
Ooh, I wonder what it might be! I can't wait to see what happens next.

And I think her parents were stupid for taking her out of New York. All of her friends were there. Didn't they think that the move away from her friends might hurt her futher? Duh! lol, that's just what I'd think.

Anyways, good chapter, blah blah blah. The usual fun stuffs. And my favorite words were 'cow tippin'. Made me almost wake my sleeping sister with my laughing, lol!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »