Reviews for Love Like Venom
Grenna-Chae chapter 10 . 1/23/2009
Well, I don't like Angela, to put it bluntly.

And I feel for Neveah. She seems afriad to admit that she's in love with him. And its sort of hard because she's been kidnapped by his group. Tough.

Well, I'm looking forward to what your next chapter will contain! and Good luck!
creamkisses chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
Ohmygosh.

You updated!

FINALLY.

-glare-

Kidding. ;D

I absolutely LOVELOVELOVE this story!
Grenna-Chae chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
You're an amazing writer! The plot seems well developed, too.

Back to the story- that's such a sticky situation, though. She's his captive, and yet they... wow. I can't wait to see what happens next. It's so interesting. Good luck!
Imperially Slim chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Wow, I've never been thanked before! You're quite welcome!

Loved the chapter. Isaac's making a lot more sense to me now, and all the tension worked perfectly. Neveah is also one of the most believable narrators I've ever encountered; you've got a firm grip on what it's like to be a teenager!

-Sugar
Imperially Slim chapter 8 . 12/25/2008
Why are you such a good writer and don't seem to update as often as you should?

I came across this gem as I was mindlessly scanning the Young Adult section to pass the time. This story is wonderful. It's hooked me, drawn me in, and left me wanting more. What's up with Isaac? I want to know what makes him tick-it looks like schizophrenia right now, but you've probably got something even better cooking.

Continue-often, if possible!

-Sugar
creamkisses chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
Hi!~

I thought this was lovely to read, very entertaining and some bits are so sweet I have to go, "Aww".

It would be a shame not to continue; I really like the concept of your story.

So, please, please continue&&update! (:
sophia-c chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
Thanks for your review!

Your story is really interesting

and very different.

I'll definetly continue reading!
truelala chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
That cruel, crafty bastard. He knows exactly how to hit.

I love the story so far.

And the fact that she thinks he hates her so much that he'd hit her.

By the way, weepy female card: bravo. It's amazing how guys will cave. They may be able to beat us up without a problem, but I'm pretty sure many are terrified of overly emotional girls.

You: Update. Pronto.
truelala chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Clearly family is meant to be completely and utterly insane.

Which is why the friendship is beautiful.

Love the story so far! I'm going to creep onto Chapter 2.

And not-so-quietly hope that Isaac gets pummeled.

I mean, what?

Who says things like that?
PoppyMox chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Your writing has a good energy to it. This story reminds me a little of one by Samantha Nicole. Hope to see more soon.
PoppyMox chapter 1 . 7/15/2008