Reviews for Realize
luvwestern chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I really liked this story, for several reasons. First, I think it's really true to life. Baseball players and actresses have crazy schedules, so a couple would have a hard time keeping in touch like Kristen and Cameron do. Second, Kristen's concerned phone call to Cameron over a routine catch is great! Third, and this has nothing to do with the story, but I like the fact that you wrote a baseball romance without sex and a lot of language. Very refreshing! Keep up the good work!
trg chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Nice, nice, very nice indeed. Before reading the final chapter, I thought they are going to reveal their relationship to the public.
Koki Enwai chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
That's it? Well, it was really good. Thanks for the great read!

Koki Enwai chapter 6 . 7/20/2008
Only two chapters left? No way!

Anyway, I'm still liking it. Especially Kristen's last thought at the very end there. :)

prisonbreakfan chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
The break up was bound to happen...but I can't wait for the next chapter! Great story going by the way but you should put in more of the phone calls they had to increase the romance in their relationship...a little teasing on Cameron's part over the phone...and Kristen blushing...I think the dating in chapter 4 could have been extended this way. great story anyways!
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Oh, interesting. I can't wait for more.