Reviews for Ocean's Call
RaelynRayne chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. So far it is my favorite!
Samantha Marie Haven chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
for some reason, there is a feel to this story that i just really like...i can't explain it.

well, the prologue relaly set the tone perfectly, with the ocean feel, the beah, the mystery of the man. wonderful!

and Rain is not only an awesome name, but a promising character. i only read the first chapter with him, but he seems like someone with whom you've been with for a while-someone you really care to make real. he just radiates life-as opposed to being a paper person without emotion or personality. i'm so picky and anal (sp?) about characters in a story.

i can't read it all right now, but i'd like to soon!

and i always loko for suggestions to make, but for some reason nothing strikes me that i think you should change or work on. your spelling is pretty much flawless, the grammar is flawless as well, and the development so far is fluent, smooth, and real. maybe when i read more i can help you out in some way-sorry i can't this time around,

but honestly-engrossing beginning! keep writing.

Samantha Marie
Masquerade hide your face chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Interesting!
Masquerade hide your face chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
Wow this is really good. Keep it up and up date soon!
Angelfacekrys chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
bonjour, me again!

well i like Melody. reminds me of my friend named... well Melody. she's all jumpy, hyper, excited, and i'm the one who has to take away her sugars. No caffiene for her! But i guess rain can have some, he seems pretty depserate. lol, anyways i van't wait to see where this is going so ah... update soon!

-Krys