Reviews for The Incident of the Rubber Ducky
hi !

Lorelilly chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
HYSTERICAL! keep it up!
Celestial Songbird chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This was cute! I actually laughed out loud a few times. Good job.
Alexis of Dreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
LOL the wrath of the rubber ducky... I can just imagine the scenario _
Darkness.Is.Energy chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
o_0 Kinda disturbing, actually.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hahaha, this piece was hysterical, I liked it a lot. The part in the beginning about the impending doom was a nice description. The only thing is you have "..." and the next line is about not hearing her. Did she say something softly? Or did she say nothing? That confused me. Other than that I liked it a lot.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon (link in my profile).
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was cool! I liked it! It was simple and yet still surprisingly funny! WOW! I didn't think you could write humor that simple and still have it be quality! COOL!

Write on!

PS: This is going in my C2!
everybodydancenow98 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
an extremely funny story, keep on writing!
Seykhl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love the sarcasm, weirdness, and the humor. Absolutely hilarious.

-T.I.N.
Chiika chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
aww... haha that was cute
ShockingReality chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this was BRILLIANT! I love your sarcastic style of writing - "Scarlett, being the observant girl that she is, kept doodling, unaware of her impending doom". it was funny how her "impending doom" turned out to be a rubber ducky. I also loved how you didn't explain why she was so afraid of it - it leaves a lot up to the imagination.
not jackie chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
cute! it reminded me vaguely of my sister and me :)
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
(falls out of chair) That was so funny. I think I'm going to cry.