Reviews for The Diary of Elizabeth Bathory
yuuki chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
pitiful side of The Blood Countess..but It's a karma...she does the massacre and I think it's deal
SoraKing98 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Is it beauty really important? I know it is a bit important for lady but is it worth to do that? Torture and killing young woman then having a bath with their blood? Why did she do that? Did it because only for beauty? This story is great. Love it
Olivia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Is this real...i know that's it's wrong but I do feel only a little bit sorry for then again she was convicted for murders of 600 murders
Raven chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is very good though most of the legends state she was only convicted of 80 murders. other than that I liked it.
rosa barrios chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
this journal entry has really touched my heart. which really sounds corny but it does. anyways this women named elizabeth bathory shouldnt have been locked up as a prisoner because she had not done ppl say that she killed women her and called her a monster which is not true
christie chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
i like it over all but thier should probaly be more than one entry
nicolle chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
i read the passage. She sounds like she has done no wrong does she know what she has done is a horrid thing? i feel there is so much more she wants to say, i feel something missing. she was a human she was left there to die it's sad but it's life. i wonder if the day she died she knew she died, what went through her head is this the only passage? when she looks in the mirror why did it hurt her couldnt she just have broken it like all other why did she choose not to? What caused her to do things like that in life, was it really her?
thetruediablo chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
She did not right a diary once she was on house arrest it was while she was killing and torturing young girls..and she documented their deaths
Rayne Claire chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ok this is very good...

However, people did not talk or speak like that in the 15th century.

They used a more proper language, not necessarily like Shakespeare who lived almost the same years Bathory did, but a more advanced way of speaking than common day words.

When you're trying to write as if you are someone, you have to put yourself in her mind, how would she speak? What did she feel? Etc...

This was a very good piece, just take into consideration the above.
Jessica Bowles chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I think this was a great diary fictional entry. However I do not feel it fits Elizabeth Bathory's personality. It is great for a basic entry of any random woman of royalty who has been imprisoned for life. But it doesn't add up to the vile nature of the horrific woman we have all come to know. Even in calming times she was very short tempered and vicious. And she was completely "bricked" in the room therefore she would have not felt the "heat" in the summer for there was no way for the temperature to get through the room. I think if you wrote this morning looking through her eyes..not with your personality but with HERS...it would sounds very accurate.
jade chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i dont think its a real diary it sounds to fake some of it may be real but the truth in it can barly be found, i read it twice and i think its the most fake thing i have read about her. i have done alot of research on her but this is stupid!
Jewell Simonson chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
AMAZING! I've always loved hearing the gruesome tales of Elizabeth Bathory!
charisse chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
i pity the countess.. is this true? did she really wrote this diary?
Cassidy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I think it was a very good story, but it should've been longer. I enjoyed getting away from schol to read this. Very good job.
Suteishii chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
well, i mean, what can i say...its hard iread some many books most which are witch and dark and well, just all out horror gothic...what can i say, i love them and the story. yes, i belive most of them and how everything was good and went all bad. her side of her story remains me of all my poems and my dairy really. i dont understand why or how she could do such a thing but i understand why she went through that. she hurt people when she killed their family just so she can stay and look young i mean, really now,...come on. such a thing was so unnesasairy in some many ways. i think she deserived what she got and how they punished her. she made people sufer so now they are just paying her back for what she has done. reading her story is so sad and i dont think i would ever dare wish that unpond anyone i hate but if you do things such as she did you must pay for it sometime, you cant runaway from bad things you've done without paying or punishment, if you try it will always catch up with you. you can't run fromyour pass if its bad like hers. sorry...
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »