Reviews for Lightbarer
mystic-georgia chapter 11 . 7/8/2005
Very nice and darkly put. I still wonder how you manage to create new stories but somehow distract yourself from your other stories. Please update Lilith soon. You put it on one of your 'Checklists' on your profile. I'm only casually trying to remind you.

*peace out*
Coin Master chapter 11 . 5/10/2004
Trusted the secret to a human? I'm guessing that's a bad thing.
Update Soon!
WL
Coin Master chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
Whoa. Intense as. Update soon
WL
Coin Master chapter 4 . 5/10/2004
Whoa. Kinda reminds me about the culture-shock thing that was shown (off-screen) in Power Rangers Time Force (Yr 30 ppl adjusting to 2001) and Wild Force (Ancient warrior waking up in present).
Very riveting. Must update. WL
Endless Nightmares chapter 11 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Nicely done! I liked this chapter best, so far. Too bad for ole David Cutter, he now rests where he belongs.
Well written chapter, Willum.
Endless Nightmares chapter 10 . 2/29/2004
Heh-
Frank's a pretty cool character. Funny too. They'll hate each other, but atleast Frank is there to help him out.
Well done Willum, nice chapter!
Endless Nightmares chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Well to be honest, this should be Rated R. The language, and all. But anyway, things are getting pretty interesting, and very suspicious.
Nicely done!
Endless Nightmares chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Claire was pretty cool. I like her. Agent Bender is an a-hole as well. Jealous maybe.
Well written, and nicely done, Willum.
Endless Nightmares chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Intense chapter again. Especially towards the end, wonders what will happen. Hmms, a lot of things could happen.
Nice job!
Endless Nightmares chapter 6 . 2/29/2004
Yikes-
Intense chapter Willum. Geez, just wondering what would happen if the Elders , and human race were wiped out, thats just sad.
Endless Nightmares chapter 5 . 2/29/2004
Hmm...- Very interesting, and suspenceful.
Endless Nightmares chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Soffillian is an a-hole. He thinks he is all this great person. Very arrogant I might add. Doward better watch his back.
Nice chapter!
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Tired..poor old man..everybody needs sleep.
Very good. Cliffhanger!
WHispers In Silence
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 2/29/2004
Willum-
Not a fan of first person, but I like this one. Very good. Funny in some parts, but all in all, great job!
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Hello Willum-
I should have read this while I had time. But I liked this one. Nice job.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »