Reviews for Lightbarer
Ted D. Bear chapter 5 . 5/8/2001
Woohoo! Finally another chapter! Man these just get shorter and shorter dont they? Oh well it was really good and I can't wait to find out what happens next, now that we are more into the story it's really getting good! Can't wait for more.
SweetEvil chapter 4 . 5/2/2001
Poor Lightbarer! I really like this story so far.. I feel so bad for him and I'm afraid to see what's going to happen when he attempts to contact the Elders. Great job!
Ted D. Bear chapter 4 . 4/30/2001
Woohoo! Glad ya whippped out another chapter so fast Willum! 'Cause the last one WAS short. It's good! I like the story alot so far, keep it up!
JaffaCake chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
Very interesting. I like the way you make this guy feel like a fish out of water, with various medieval referances to everyday objects.
Ted D. Bear chapter 3 . 4/29/2001
Too lazy to sign in today! But anways, Willum, it's stuff like this that makes you absolutely no doubt my favorite author, or not. You making me and LE looking like ants! Boy, if I didn't love you so much, I would hate you! lol just kidding, its awesoem Willum can't wait for more!
Scott Timms chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
Good luck to get re-incarnated in someone who's loaded. Although I'm wondering about relatives, Wife? Kids? Some interesting takes on olden day thoughts about the modern world. At least he isn't running from cars or anything. Great story. Keep it up.
Draxx1 chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
Yet another great story and I'm looking for ward to a lot more from you. Just don't neglect everything else you're doing too.
Ted D. Bear chapter 2 . 4/21/2001
Great! At a scale to 1 - 10 I give it a 11! Can't wait for the next chapter I'm on the edge here! By the way be expecting an E-mail from me about the story I'm goin' to post. I'm serious this time! Until then, keep writing old friend!
SweetEvil chapter 2 . 4/20/2001
Hey Willum. This is pretty cool so far, I can't wait for more! Poor guy, it's gonna take him a while before he gets it, I guess. :)
JaffaCake chapter 2 . 4/19/2001
Great addition, though isn't a millenium 5,000 years? I think you want to use century instead.
Lani Mae chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
great beginning, although I am really curious as to what a lightbearer is. hope there's more coming :)
Scott Timms chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Wow! what a great start to a story, one of the best I've seen in ages. Reminds me a little of a book by Dean Koontz, Twilight Eyes. Just the basic premise of "they walk among us" Demons hidden in human form. Personally I like the character you've started crafting. I'm hoping he's not changed by the memories that will soon be coming to him. One thing that has been kind of missing from you're stories is, well, romance. Like seeing a girl across the room, noticing them. Maybe more this time? You're really good at action. Eagerly awaiting more.
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
I was feeling too lazy to sign in today. Anyway, this is really cool so far, Willum. I can't wait to see what this story is going to be like, but it's exciting already. Love your work!
JaffaCake chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Very nice beginning Willum, though I wish you would give us a little background on this lightbarer. Is a lightbarer some kind of sorcerer? Angel? Well, I'm sure you'll explain it later.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3