Reviews for Vampires of Fiction and Tv
Roxie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Twilight is utter crap! I can never understand how they can be clasified as vampires at all. Good analysis!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
"In a sick twist of fate his niece is turned or as they called it embraced by a rival clan."... I think by turn you mean that she was turned into a vampire? But I don't know too much about vampires, so I'm not sure. I might make this a bit clearer.

"Drink blood- of each other as well"... as well as what? humans? Again I might make this clearer for ppl who dont know much about vampires

"When the vampires in Kindred turn humans do it"... they do it

"Buffy the Vampire slayer"...Slayer

I would work on making your points consistent. You capitalize some, not others. Some are in present tense, some in past, some plural, some singular.

"an unstable thirst for blood."..insatiable

"a variety of character"...characters

"you though about vampires."...thought

"I won’t tell you anymore because it will kill the storyline."..won't/would, will not/will

Don't forget to proofread your work. I do like the idea, it's interesting to see all the different ways we portray vampires. I would definitely like to see more examples put up.

PS If your bored check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (link in my profile).
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hm, some nice accounts of vampires. I remember a vampire tale that has the main character import blood like red wine in packs and he drinks them like wine. He didn't want to kill either. There are so many variations to it.
what.the.pants chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
interesting to see all the pov's on vampires in one place.
Tune of the Dead chapter 1 . 7/16/2008