Reviews for Halfway
Rhapsody's Song chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Aww! That was too cute! I love the childhood friendship-turned-relationship stories. Anyway, I loved the way you wrote this. Cute, funny, and realistic. I loved that all the amazing baseball feats weren't about her or Mattie, but their friends, and I thought that the whole bit about everyone moving away was sad, but it happens. A bit cliche, but what else can you expect from these? I thought it was really well-written and I have nothing at all to criticize (which is pretty big for me since I'm completely anal and all...) Keep up the amazing work!
JamieBell chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Oh, that was very sweet! And who cares if it reminds you of the Sandlot? What better movie is there? :D
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Honestly-I've seen cheesier. This is fine. Cute, too.

A well-rounded short story with characters who have just enough depth to keep us entertained, but not enough that we're begging for more, which is a good thing, as the story ends here.

It was a very sweet read; I loved the summer setting. There's something so...alive about warm summer nights on grass, with crickets chirping and the pavement illuminated far away.
ConverseKicker16 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
oh my god, i think im actually crying. YOU SUCK!...kidding, just kidding. This was a really unique and original story, even if you thought the ending was cheesie...which it was. But hey, im a sucker for NACHO CHEESE. Lol. Uhm ...i have nothing bad to say; except i think the last 2-3 paragraphs were a little bit rushed, but thats okay .GOOD JOB! and keep it up. I WANT ANOTHER NOT-SO-ONE-SHOT-ONE-SHOT!...please?have a brownie-Chelsea
TwinklyLights93 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Oh my God. It was so good. The truth is, I wasn't actually going to read this story, but I got the email that said it had been updated, and I said 'what the hell?'. And I'm so glad I did, this was amazing. It was sweet and funny and adorable. I'm so glad that I decided to read it.

Malice
Pinkamoo chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Yeah I love that cliche too, it would be among my favourites with love/hate.

Cute ending, and I love how you brought it back to that kiss so long ago - and then made them kiss again.
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
I thought that was a really cute ending. Cheesy, yes, but very -adorably- cute. Keep it up and keep the stories coming!

Faith
Cealex chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
-sighs happily- yay for cheesiness _ and the halfway thing... so cute...
woodstock1969 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
Aw! I'm actually crying right now. That ending was so sweet! Besides, there's something about time passing and things changing that always gets to me. I have no idea why, but it does. Maybe it's nostalgia. But yeah, I loved that! It was so cute! Words are kind of failing me right now... Great job!
ValSilph chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
aww I love this! :D It's so cute and fluffy and happy. I hope you update soon!
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
cute, but slightly predictable. i dont know why, but when she had to make breakfast i just knew the doorbell would ring and she would have to do that too. maybe its cuz that type of stuff happens to me way too often. lol

they're so cute! cant wait to see how they react when they're back on the basecall diamond.

SWEM
woodstock1969 chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Aw, that's so cute! He seems almost like the ideal guy...but I guess I just have a thing for the whole "boy-next-door" thing (or boy-across-the-field thing). Hm, if his parents gave him cash to get away for a few days and he chose to come back to his childhood town and visit his old best friend, he must really have missed her, eh? *wink wink, nudge nudge* Update soon!
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Aw cute. I wish there was a bit more, like more on her life in between. Like, this could be an actual novel, it's a very good idea. Anyways, cute! Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Pinkamoo chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Oh. Sounds like fun.

Yeah it's so weird meeting with people you were friends with way back when, all the ones I used to be friends with kinda changed.

I didn't much. lol
Cealex chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
sweet he's back. can't wait for the next chapter!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »