Reviews for Halfway
Pop the Bubble chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
Oh. my. god.

Updates? ]

I loves loves this ] although, just thinking, maybe instead of using the word 'guys' you should use the word 'boys'... seeing as they're only 9 or 10ish? (assuming their older?)

Eh. No big deal ]

xx elaine!
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
very cute. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Kess chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I really like this! It's cute, and it's alright that it's similar to "The Sandlot" (which happens to be one of my favorites; I love baseball). I can't see what happens next and where you're going to go with it.
The Cat Died Nobly chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Ah! This story is so cute. Very...Sandlot-ish, if one of them was a girl. I always really like baseball-lovin' tomboys, seriously. They're always the coolest of chicks. Mostly because I love baseball, too, but I'm not a tomboy. Just wished I was. (Weird, right?)

I like this so much I don't even care how cheesy it gets-and usually I do-because even when you've got a tomboy for a heroine, the cheesiness level generally can't get TOO high.

Love to see an update soon, keep up the good work!

The Cat Died Nobly
woodstock1969 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Aw, poor Ally! I mean, having a best friend move away is tough enough, but losing your father on top of it? What a thing for a seven year-old to go through! The kiss was adorable, though, and I'm looking forward to the fluff. :-) Update soon!
claveldelpoeta chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
I love it! Go update now! Quick, quick! D
Cealex chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
:( that was sad... i can't believe he's leaving. i want to read the next chapter soon!
Semicharmed love chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Aw how sad. :(

The story's very realistic, especially the reactions of the kids. The kiss was just adorable and then Ally's dad dying and Matty leave is sad.

Update soon!
Pinkamoo chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Damn! I was sure I reviewed the night before, sorry!

But it sounds great!

I can't wait to get to the end.

Update soon!
Sing With The Elevator Music chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i really loved it. it was so cute. i loved the beginning how i couldnt really tell it was a girl. i figured it was, but i didnt know for sure until you said her hair was a strawberry blonde color.

i thought the ring was super cute. my lil sis got proposed to like that and so that's kinda what i was waiting for.

i'm not saying you copied it, but it was kinda similar to "The Sandlot." Awesome movie, by the way! the only thing that made me feel that was the baseball and the ritualistic saturday games. other than that it was totally different.

SWEM

WAY TO GO! Cant wait for more!
woodstock1969 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Hey! I love this so far! Those sort of relationships that start in childhood are just so adorable! I also love the dynamics you've created between all of the different characters and how each of them is unique in some way. Update soon!
ConverseKicker16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I love it!...Cliched ish, but its still good...YAY! i want the next chapter...NOW!...lol...seriously!...keep it up!-chels
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3