Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
museluver3000 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I really hate your interpretation of "Black" Culture. Which you apparently think is full of young people who aspire to be thugs and that they all complain about "the white man". Did you know that some people join gangs to eat? That they join gangs for safety? That they join gangs because they don't know that they can do better because there are judgmental people like you who assume they don't have hopes and dreams of something other than gang life. You're disgusting.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
What's your website?!
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
love the voice this story is written in.. wish i could've read the rest of it before it was moved.

hope to see more of your works on fp
Peachie Miss chapter 15 . 6/6/2010
Aww, I can't believe this is the end! I was looking for another chapter! This story was GREAT, I was going to laugh if Sydney got accidentally pregnant. This story was awesome, thank you!
Peachie Miss chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
This looks really interesting, looking forward to reading the rest!
AwesomeEyes chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Awe! I loved this story! GO GAVIN! I loved how in chapter 1 she thought he was gay. that was pretty funny.

your an amazing author. I hope you continue to write stories.

Love AwesomeEyes
hatnim77 chapter 15 . 7/11/2009
A fantastic story!

I read it in one sitting.

I love that all your romance stories have a realist edge to them. Very refreshing! It's like, "Oh! This love story is so realistic I could imagine it happening to me!"

And yeah, I agree with toonmilli. I wish it were longer.

Again, great story!
ukrgrl chapter 15 . 4/2/2009
awesome story! It's so sweet and adorable lol and funny :)
Booklover91 chapter 15 . 11/17/2008
aw :D

how sweet. I so like totally envy Sydney right about now. she has a HOT HOT HOT italian husband with sexy green eyes and sexy black hair and a probably even SEXIER body! ugh. lol

i'll go cry now at my unluckiness.

anyways, this was a great story ]
Booklover91 chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
this chapter was very sad [

ugh, hopefully chapter 15 will be happy :D
Booklover91 chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
aw [

i feel so bad for gavin. i'm mad at syd. ..i mean, who doesn't wanna have kids? i mean, sure they're loud and stinky at times, but they're sweet and cute too ]

but gr at sydney, and she better go do soemthing. :[
Booklover91 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
haha, the white wine part was hilarious. and aww, that was so sweet how gavin took up for syd. when his dad was being a butt. aw

i want gavin! lol
Booklover91 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
aw. i love sydney and Gavin, they're so darn cute! AW

And the last part, aw, gosh, i'm such a sap, but it's just so sweet and cute. :D
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
lol, i love sydney and her sense of humor, this chapter had me laughing a good bit ]
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this story is hilarious this part "What? Is he hitting on me? I can't believe he would hit on me!...Cool!" and this "And that week I got more good news. One of the cashiers, a retired woman named Ms. Daisy, had died! I was thus chosen to replace her. No more can-stacking, I was a cashier now. Yay!"

LOL, so funny, anyways, yes i'm pretty sure this will be going on my fav's soon, and Gavin sounds pretty hot ]
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »