Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
Booklover91 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
haha, the white wine part was hilarious. and aww, that was so sweet how gavin took up for syd. when his dad was being a butt. aw

i want gavin! lol
Booklover91 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
aw. i love sydney and Gavin, they're so darn cute! AW

And the last part, aw, gosh, i'm such a sap, but it's just so sweet and cute. :D
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
lol, i love sydney and her sense of humor, this chapter had me laughing a good bit ]
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this story is hilarious this part "What? Is he hitting on me? I can't believe he would hit on me!...Cool!" and this "And that week I got more good news. One of the cashiers, a retired woman named Ms. Daisy, had died! I was thus chosen to replace her. No more can-stacking, I was a cashier now. Yay!"

LOL, so funny, anyways, yes i'm pretty sure this will be going on my fav's soon, and Gavin sounds pretty hot ]
shonnie chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Great Story! I always love happy endings!
MeridianDreams chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
It's over already. Boo.

I wish there could have been more but I am glad they ended up together. And who is to say what will come to them in the future? That is the best thing about the end of a story. You can continue it in your mind any way you want.

Great story. I eagerly anticipate anything else you write in the future. Never stop writing!
toonmili chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
I wish it was longer. It was really good but I would have liked to see more about the relationship. But good job. I read it all out in one sit.
toonmili chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
I think this is my fav story ever
toonmili chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I could kick myself at this point. This is so frickin good. I love Gavin's POV.
toonmili chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay, I'll admit that the summary of this story kept me away for a really long time but I was really looking for something to read tonight... I'm SO glad I read this. it's great. I agree with everything she says. I love the build up. God I love this so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
Ya! (Shakes Pompoms) I loved this story. Cute little Gavin. All sensitive and wonderful. He makes me smile.
Avidreader222 chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
this was such a great story! i loved it!
The bunny always dies first chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Cute )
BettyBoo chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
*crying* She said yes! Thank you for this wonderful story! chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
That was so good. Especially with 1) Gavin telling his dad how he truly felt 2) Josh telling Hannah he wasn't interested and Sydney slapping her on the back 3) Sydney accepting his proposal and 4) that big piece of tiramisu Gavin's mom sat in front of him to eat. I'm sad that the story is ending, but I'm glad they got married. Great story :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »