Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
shonnie chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Great Story! I always love happy endings!
MeridianDreams chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
It's over already. Boo.

I wish there could have been more but I am glad they ended up together. And who is to say what will come to them in the future? That is the best thing about the end of a story. You can continue it in your mind any way you want.

Great story. I eagerly anticipate anything else you write in the future. Never stop writing!
toonmili chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
I wish it was longer. It was really good but I would have liked to see more about the relationship. But good job. I read it all out in one sit.
toonmili chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
I think this is my fav story ever
toonmili chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I could kick myself at this point. This is so frickin good. I love Gavin's POV.
toonmili chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay, I'll admit that the summary of this story kept me away for a really long time but I was really looking for something to read tonight... I'm SO glad I read this. it's great. I agree with everything she says. I love the build up. God I love this so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
Ya! (Shakes Pompoms) I loved this story. Cute little Gavin. All sensitive and wonderful. He makes me smile.
Avidreader222 chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
this was such a great story! i loved it!
The bunny always dies first chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
Cute )
BettyBoo chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
*crying* She said yes! Thank you for this wonderful story!
mystic.fox chapter 15 . 8/28/2008
That was so good. Especially with 1) Gavin telling his dad how he truly felt 2) Josh telling Hannah he wasn't interested and Sydney slapping her on the back 3) Sydney accepting his proposal and 4) that big piece of tiramisu Gavin's mom sat in front of him to eat. I'm sad that the story is ending, but I'm glad they got married. Great story :)
TwoClovedHooves chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh geez, just reading the back covers of those horrible romances can have me doubling over at the ridiculousness. (Although, I've more often seen Alicia than Asia.)

And, I completely agree on the Jonas Brothers thing. My little sister also believes he's the sexiest, but then, she's his age. Me, I've got my eye on that lead singer. And all the hot guys in the supermarket.
MeridianDreams chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
ROFL!

Gavin is a trip. I am sorry. I know this probably wasn't suppose to make me laugh but I could not stop giggling. This poor boy has been turned upside down by this girl. And good job Jay for coming in and doing damage control. But I agree with Dr. Ramirez (glad you popped him in by the way, I was curious about Gavin's shrink), Gavin really needs to work on himself before going any further with Syd. Shoot, Syd needs to work on herself before she goes any further with Gavin.

And Syd dear, my goodness, new issues show up with her in every chapter. Now she doesn't deserve Gavin b/c of her hang-ups. And it sounds like she is blaming the world for not wanting kids. So is Elizabeth a bad person for birthing Sara? Hm. I just really think Syd should begin to do some self-analysis, like DEEP Self-Diagnosis. STAT!

I think time apart for these two will be so good for them but NOT before they talk about some things. They need to get some stuff out in the open. I just need a discussion between them like yesterday. So make that the next chapter...mmkay?
BettyBoo chapter 14 . 8/22/2008
Aw Gavin, marry me! I would never crush your heart the way Syd did!...man, I love this story and cant wait to see what will happen next. Keep it up!
The bunny always dies first chapter 14 . 8/21/2008