Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
Booklover91 chapter 14 . 11/17/2008
this chapter was very sad [

ugh, hopefully chapter 15 will be happy :D
Booklover91 chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
aw [

i feel so bad for gavin. i'm mad at syd. ..i mean, who doesn't wanna have kids? i mean, sure they're loud and stinky at times, but they're sweet and cute too ]

but gr at sydney, and she better go do soemthing. :[
Booklover91 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
haha, the white wine part was hilarious. and aww, that was so sweet how gavin took up for syd. when his dad was being a butt. aw

i want gavin! lol
Booklover91 chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
aw. i love sydney and Gavin, they're so darn cute! AW

And the last part, aw, gosh, i'm such a sap, but it's just so sweet and cute. :D
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
lol, i love sydney and her sense of humor, this chapter had me laughing a good bit ]
Booklover91 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
this story is hilarious this part "What? Is he hitting on me? I can't believe he would hit on me!...Cool!" and this "And that week I got more good news. One of the cashiers, a retired woman named Ms. Daisy, had died! I was thus chosen to replace her. No more can-stacking, I was a cashier now. Yay!"

LOL, so funny, anyways, yes i'm pretty sure this will be going on my fav's soon, and Gavin sounds pretty hot ]
shonnie chapter 15 . 10/3/2008
Great Story! I always love happy endings!
MeridianDreams chapter 15 . 9/9/2008
It's over already. Boo.

I wish there could have been more but I am glad they ended up together. And who is to say what will come to them in the future? That is the best thing about the end of a story. You can continue it in your mind any way you want.

Great story. I eagerly anticipate anything else you write in the future. Never stop writing!
toonmili chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
I wish it was longer. It was really good but I would have liked to see more about the relationship. But good job. I read it all out in one sit.
toonmili chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
I think this is my fav story ever
toonmili chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I could kick myself at this point. This is so frickin good. I love Gavin's POV.
toonmili chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Okay, I'll admit that the summary of this story kept me away for a really long time but I was really looking for something to read tonight... I'm SO glad I read this. it's great. I agree with everything she says. I love the build up. God I love this so far. I can't wait to read the rest.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 15 . 9/1/2008
Ya! (Shakes Pompoms) I loved this story. Cute little Gavin. All sensitive and wonderful. He makes me smile.
Avidreader222 chapter 15 . 8/30/2008
this was such a great story! i loved it!
The bunny always dies first chapter 15 . 8/29/2008