Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
deli28 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I love this story so much! you developed your characters VERY well. i think that's hard to find sometimes! BUT i luv it thoroughly and am looking forward to chapter 8!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Chapter 7 was one of your strongest chapters yett. The detail is amazing, as always ), and now we know more about Gavin! I love how much in character you are when writing this, some stories you can feel the authors words, but with this story I can feel the characters words. I loved how you ended the chapter with him wanting her to stay so bad and yelling "Damn it!" to the sky, it was exhilerating and I can't wait to find out the next step in the relationship!
MeridianDreams chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
AH!

Can I be Sydney? Like seriously, where is my Gavin Caselle? That is such a sexy name, by the way. Kudos on making that moniker. And he speaks Italian! Please tell me there is a store just handing out men like this. I will be there in the morning before the doors open.

AND A KISS TOO! I love these two. And I can't wait til they add more layers and hilarity to their relationship. You really have no idea how excited I get when there is another chapter of this story posted. It's like I have my own little private reality show going on BUT BETTER! I can just be a vouyer on this great partnership that is blossoming. I LOVE IT!

Keep it coming...
nicnac100 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I like your story. I can't wait to read more.
mystic.fox chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Sydney and I are on the same page - a date at the beach with a cute guy is always good. Gavin can be my sugar daddy any day, so I won't have to work and max out my loans for school...oh wait I already did that. I guess I'd better keep looking then. Good chapter. Update soon.
MeridianDreams chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
One date down, TONS more to go.

I love how cute these two are. And even though my jaded heart loves to tell me that things like this never happen, it's so much fun to just imagine and be there with the characters.

Ah, love.

Anyways, I am really liking Jason and Elizabeth is just a peach and so is that adorable little Sara. I would love to see more of Syd's mom and I really want Syd and Gavin to get to the meat of their problems, together. But, I know, I know...patience, grasshopper.

Adorable chapters...more, please!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
First, you have amazing details in this story. In chapter 5, during the date scene the food and the wine and the whole atmosphere of the resturant was in such vibrant detail I felt like I was actually sitting there with them.

Second, I love how you transition from Gavin's point of view to Sydney's point of view and its good! Gavin doens't sound too girly at all, it sounds like its really coming from a guy, and I love that.

This is amazing, I cannot wait to see what happens next, and also to find out what made Gavin depressed.
mystic.fox chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Aww, I feel so bad for Gavin. I hope he can return to his normal self after spending time with Sydney. Update soon!
mystic.fox chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Gavin sounded so hot when you were describing him. I'm a sucker anything green, especially eyes. After he sticks his foot in his mouth with Sydney I'll take him.
MeridianDreams chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
OH MY GOD! YAY!

Gavin and Sydney are going out finally. And from the way you describe Sydney, it looks like Gavin is gonna be in for a treat once he sees Syd outside of her work clothes.

Oh and I love how we are getting an insight into the characters. Gavin seems to be battling depression after something major happeneed to him and Syd is just not hearing it when it comes to true love.

I really cannot wait see the journey you take these two on. And yeah, I need an update like yesterday. Please and thank you :-)
IndianPrincess chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Wow just started reading this story tonight and its great please update it again soon I can't wait to see how the date turns out with Sydney and Gavin will be looking forward to see what happens next.

Thanks

IP
Divisionred chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
WOW, she is a bold little thing isn't she...and Gavin describes himself as a metro male, no wonder everyone thinks that he is gay. I can't wait to read what happens on this date. Thanks
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I'm not even going to over exaggerate. This is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite unpublished story on here. I am so serious. I love the fact that you put a black girl, I mean you never see many GOOD not all about .drugs black romances. It's amazing and I'm only 15 yrs old and I love it and totally understand it. Lol, I don't know what else to say besides dont stop writing! I need to know what happens next!
Plej chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
OH MY GAWD... At the mere mention of Steve Carell I fan girl screamed! If you mention Stephen Colbert I think I might die. This story is so surreal, I can relate so much with this character it's unbelievable! Your style of writing just flows so realistically too, everything is tangible and important, no lagging bits of information at all. I think many people can relate to this character. Still witty and cool, and I'm liking it more and more. Until a later update, ja ne.
Plej chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow, I really like this story, I especially agree with the character's thoughts on prejudice, because lil' wayne is... impossible. But he does have catchy songs, sadly. Just whished he'd go with something more beneficial to people. The drug dealer bit, perfecto! I actually agree with a lot of what this character has to say. It's so surreal! I have a story with a character, balck girl too, names Sydney too. But the attitudes are way different. She leans more to the black culture you discribed. Anyways, I'm reviewing your story, uh... I really got hooked, but then not hooked - but hooked again! Funny and Intelligent. So adding to fav's.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »