Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
deli28 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
0.o Gavin is going to meet Elizabeth! Ah! I just love this story because it's realistic. It could actually happen and DOES actually a happen in real life. It was super cute. Thanks for the two new chapters and can't wait for number 10! BTW i Gavin's insecurity. So i don't have to sit here and think he's perfect it kind of throws reality into the mix of your story making it seem even more real.
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
May I say that chapters 8 and 9 were FAB-U-LOUS!

I loved how he met her mother and even though her mother didnt think it was such a good idea she still put her differences aside and accepted Gavin. I also thought it was SUPER cute when Gavin gave her the whole sand dollars that Sydney really wanted. And I love love loved when he was showing her his house and his baby pictures, this stroy is soo matures, and vivid, and amazing, now...I can't wait for Gavin to meet Liz!
mystic.fox chapter 9 . 7/29/2008
Meeting the parent and her friend, wow that's a huge step. Maybe Gavin should take her with him one time to see his psychologist/psychiatrist. I hope his insecurities don't get the best of him. Update soon.
mystic.fox chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
I can understand where mom is coming from but how can you not like Gavin. Aw, how sweet, he cleaned up for her and is willing to wait. If I could find a Gavin, that would make my day.
deli28 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I love this story so much! you developed your characters VERY well. i think that's hard to find sometimes! BUT i luv it thoroughly and am looking forward to chapter 8!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
Chapter 7 was one of your strongest chapters yett. The detail is amazing, as always ), and now we know more about Gavin! I love how much in character you are when writing this, some stories you can feel the authors words, but with this story I can feel the characters words. I loved how you ended the chapter with him wanting her to stay so bad and yelling "Damn it!" to the sky, it was exhilerating and I can't wait to find out the next step in the relationship!
MeridianDreams chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
AH!

Can I be Sydney? Like seriously, where is my Gavin Caselle? That is such a sexy name, by the way. Kudos on making that moniker. And he speaks Italian! Please tell me there is a store just handing out men like this. I will be there in the morning before the doors open.

AND A KISS TOO! I love these two. And I can't wait til they add more layers and hilarity to their relationship. You really have no idea how excited I get when there is another chapter of this story posted. It's like I have my own little private reality show going on BUT BETTER! I can just be a vouyer on this great partnership that is blossoming. I LOVE IT!

Keep it coming...
nicnac100 chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
I like your story. I can't wait to read more.
mystic.fox chapter 7 . 7/23/2008
Sydney and I are on the same page - a date at the beach with a cute guy is always good. Gavin can be my sugar daddy any day, so I won't have to work and max out my loans for school...oh wait I already did that. I guess I'd better keep looking then. Good chapter. Update soon.
MeridianDreams chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
One date down, TONS more to go.

I love how cute these two are. And even though my jaded heart loves to tell me that things like this never happen, it's so much fun to just imagine and be there with the characters.

Ah, love.

Anyways, I am really liking Jason and Elizabeth is just a peach and so is that adorable little Sara. I would love to see more of Syd's mom and I really want Syd and Gavin to get to the meat of their problems, together. But, I know, I know...patience, grasshopper.

Adorable chapters...more, please!
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
First, you have amazing details in this story. In chapter 5, during the date scene the food and the wine and the whole atmosphere of the resturant was in such vibrant detail I felt like I was actually sitting there with them.

Second, I love how you transition from Gavin's point of view to Sydney's point of view and its good! Gavin doens't sound too girly at all, it sounds like its really coming from a guy, and I love that.

This is amazing, I cannot wait to see what happens next, and also to find out what made Gavin depressed.
mystic.fox chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Aww, I feel so bad for Gavin. I hope he can return to his normal self after spending time with Sydney. Update soon!
mystic.fox chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
Gavin sounded so hot when you were describing him. I'm a sucker anything green, especially eyes. After he sticks his foot in his mouth with Sydney I'll take him.
MeridianDreams chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
OH MY GOD! YAY!

Gavin and Sydney are going out finally. And from the way you describe Sydney, it looks like Gavin is gonna be in for a treat once he sees Syd outside of her work clothes.

Oh and I love how we are getting an insight into the characters. Gavin seems to be battling depression after something major happeneed to him and Syd is just not hearing it when it comes to true love.

I really cannot wait see the journey you take these two on. And yeah, I need an update like yesterday. Please and thank you :-)
IndianPrincess chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Wow just started reading this story tonight and its great please update it again soon I can't wait to see how the date turns out with Sydney and Gavin will be looking forward to see what happens next.

Thanks