Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
Divisionred chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
WOW, she is a bold little thing isn't she...and Gavin describes himself as a metro male, no wonder everyone thinks that he is gay. I can't wait to read what happens on this date. Thanks
DreamBuggyFlyAwayHome chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I'm not even going to over exaggerate. This is hands down, without a doubt, my favorite unpublished story on here. I am so serious. I love the fact that you put a black girl, I mean you never see many GOOD not all about .drugs black romances. It's amazing and I'm only 15 yrs old and I love it and totally understand it. Lol, I don't know what else to say besides dont stop writing! I need to know what happens next!
Plej chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
OH MY GAWD... At the mere mention of Steve Carell I fan girl screamed! If you mention Stephen Colbert I think I might die. This story is so surreal, I can relate so much with this character it's unbelievable! Your style of writing just flows so realistically too, everything is tangible and important, no lagging bits of information at all. I think many people can relate to this character. Still witty and cool, and I'm liking it more and more. Until a later update, ja ne.
Plej chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow, I really like this story, I especially agree with the character's thoughts on prejudice, because lil' wayne is... impossible. But he does have catchy songs, sadly. Just whished he'd go with something more beneficial to people. The drug dealer bit, perfecto! I actually agree with a lot of what this character has to say. It's so surreal! I have a story with a character, balck girl too, names Sydney too. But the attitudes are way different. She leans more to the black culture you discribed. Anyways, I'm reviewing your story, uh... I really got hooked, but then not hooked - but hooked again! Funny and Intelligent. So adding to fav's. chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Oh wow, look at Sydney. First date, with an older hottie, that's what I'm talking about. I can't wait to see what Gavin says when he see her for the first time. Update soon! chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Where can I find a copy of this "Thug Love II: Treyvon's Release" because it sounds absolutely hilarious. I loved your description of Gavin in chapter 1. I'm a sucker for a man with green eyes and dark hair. I like Sydney b/c she reminds me of myself.
Divisionred chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Greta update Thank You
Divisionred chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
She is hilarious...I like her sense of humor. Thanks
MeridianDreams chapter 2 . 7/17/2008

A new story...from you. One of my fav authors ever? Well, kiss my grits, this is FANTASTIC!

My little heart bleeds for Sydney. Poor thing is scared. Scared of what is to come, the unknown. I am right there with you dear. Change is a frightening thing. But I am sure if she has Gavin by her side along the way things will be great. Not to say that Gavin is gonna be her hero. Oh no, there are some things that Sydney needs to deal with on her own to really make this thing (relationship?) with Gavin work. I anticipate the journey. They mesh really well together though. Syd is a girl far ahead in years when it comes to wisdom so I think she and Gavin will balance each other out well.

And can I just tell you how I much I ADORE Syd's sililoquies? I can totally see this character on an off-beat, quirky sitcom (with no laugh track) that I would watch for the rest of my life. The humor you are bringing to this story is by and by some of the best comedy I have read on this site in a long time.

Keep it coming, sweetie!
Daniels lover chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Very nice c: You've got me interested, seems like they could be a cute couple if she gets over the fact that he's 10 years her senior.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Hm. I can sympathize with Sydney. I'm not one for change and it's especially nerve-racking when it involves a guy. I want to see how she handles this new turn of events.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ha. This is very good. I like the humor and do I sense a plot? Oh yes. Indeed I do.
The bunny always dies first chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I loved it. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! And if you don't update very soon I'm going to break down, cry and send you many a due hate letters! PLEASE, don't make me wait. (!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5