Reviews for Let's Be Mature About This
mystic.fox chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Oh wow, look at Sydney. First date, with an older hottie, that's what I'm talking about. I can't wait to see what Gavin says when he see her for the first time. Update soon!
mystic.fox chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Where can I find a copy of this "Thug Love II: Treyvon's Release" because it sounds absolutely hilarious. I loved your description of Gavin in chapter 1. I'm a sucker for a man with green eyes and dark hair. I like Sydney b/c she reminds me of myself.
Divisionred chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Greta update Thank You
Divisionred chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
She is hilarious...I like her sense of humor. Thanks
MeridianDreams chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

A new story...from you. One of my fav authors ever? Well, kiss my grits, this is FANTASTIC!

My little heart bleeds for Sydney. Poor thing is scared. Scared of what is to come, the unknown. I am right there with you dear. Change is a frightening thing. But I am sure if she has Gavin by her side along the way things will be great. Not to say that Gavin is gonna be her hero. Oh no, there are some things that Sydney needs to deal with on her own to really make this thing (relationship?) with Gavin work. I anticipate the journey. They mesh really well together though. Syd is a girl far ahead in years when it comes to wisdom so I think she and Gavin will balance each other out well.

And can I just tell you how I much I ADORE Syd's sililoquies? I can totally see this character on an off-beat, quirky sitcom (with no laugh track) that I would watch for the rest of my life. The humor you are bringing to this story is by and by some of the best comedy I have read on this site in a long time.

Keep it coming, sweetie!
Daniels lover chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Very nice c: You've got me interested, seems like they could be a cute couple if she gets over the fact that he's 10 years her senior.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Hm. I can sympathize with Sydney. I'm not one for change and it's especially nerve-racking when it involves a guy. I want to see how she handles this new turn of events.
BabyPop Massacre chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Ha. This is very good. I like the humor and do I sense a plot? Oh yes. Indeed I do.
The bunny always dies first chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I loved it. I loved it, I loved it, I loved it! And if you don't update very soon I'm going to break down, cry and send you many a due hate letters! PLEASE, don't make me wait. (!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5