Reviews for Instant Message Me
SharkWeek chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
80 reviews are never wrong. Please update this. Please? I love it so much.
SharkWeek chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
The more I read, the more I love this. Its one of my favorites .
SharkWeek chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Aichi is a precious angel, too pure for this world. I really love this story so far. I can't wait to read more.
SharkWeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
This sounds interesting.
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I always love reading this story. It's great and it's got a good plot with fabulous characters and you just added a new and exciting twist. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Lime-sama the Second chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
This is definitely getting good. I wonder who wrote Aichi the E-mail because it obviously wasn't Matsuri...I wonder what he'll do when he finds out too, since he actually does like her like that.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I wonder who silenced shadows is. This is getting good!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
So far, this is a really good story. I like Aichi's bond with the different students there.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Aichi's flashbacks are really dark. I wonder what you have planned with her past and why all of those horrible things were forced on her. Poor, sweet girl.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I like your inviting prologue. This is really, really nice and it pulls me in.
HFGLF 2 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Lol, Matsuri has never been too good at spelling, I see or maybe he likes to use internet lingo. I never could stand that stuff, makes you look unintelligent but that's just me. I only use it when I have to (damn text messages). I'd like to know who wrote Aichi that letter but wouldn't everyone and I too, will hope that you will speed up the updating and be little less of a procrastinator, then again, you should know that we just love this story that much. I thought it was funny when Aichi had to suddenly go and Matsuri was like, what was that about? Lol!

I want to know what Constance has against her as well. This story is just so interesting that I can't wait to read more! Anyone who loves a good story should read this!
HFGLF 2 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
I have an account here now, and a good thing too. I review too often not to. This is probably one of my favorite stories, along with Poison Ice and TFP. Great job and do update soon! I want to know who wrote that letter to Aichi!
HFGLF 2 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Wonderful chapter! I have to go, sorry I can't write more!
HFGLF 2 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Sounds interesting. I'll definitely like reading this piece.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »