Reviews for Holy Fire Hazard
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Haha, I like it! The dialogue amused me, as did the story.

Fire. Everyone in my family are freaking pyros, we burn stuff whenever we get a chance. xD.

You're very good at this. -goes to explore other writings-
Anna Claire chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ha, that was funny. I love watching things on AFV (America's Funniest Home Videos) where things catch on fire. :D
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So funny...my mom left her phone in an IMAx theatre in Canada once. We were halfway back to NJ when she realized. :)

I liked this a lot, especially the two things she learned. :)
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Gefällt mi gut. Solche Geschichten erzählt nur das wahre Leben
Nick chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Very cool, definitely had me laughing through out. And, I gotta say, I love the title. I'm just hearing Robin turn to Batman and say that, lol. (Yes, I'm a bit of a dork.)

Anyway, sounds like it was a fun birthday and I enjoyed readinig it.

Take care,

Nick.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
"which, now I think about it,".. now that I think

"(which she is oddly addicted to)."... I didn't like the word odd cause I know a lot of ppl addicted to them, so it doesnt seem odd.

"I had cake for breakfast, an indulgence I give in to only once a year. It was an apple pie, even though it contained strawberries as well, and it was topped with my name written in pink icing on white.".. .Ok you say its a cake, then its a pie, then it's an apple pie, but it has strawberries? It's kinda like you contradic yourself in every description. Maybe just saying it's an apple and strawberry pie? Then you go back to calling it a cake. A pie and a cake are very different things to me anyway.

I like this, it was a sweet, cute, funny story and the two lessons learned at the end were really great. Nicely done.

PS If your bored check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (link in my profile).
Cesalie Chase chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Haha! This is wonderful!

I adore your writing style. It's so free and fun to read, and you have a great, wry sense of humor. So much personality in one short story.

Excellent, excellent work! Thanks for the entertaining read. And... happy birthday. :)

Blessings,