Reviews for just married
loversdream17 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
very great job i love the way you put this one together ad how you are talking about you then they becoming one. VEry good.

Mandi(loversdream17)
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Aw, the concept here is very beautiful. I liked reading this a lot, nice work.
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Beautifully done. Write on.
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I like your ending here, espically cause you said you were in bare feet ) But I really liked how you expressed the idea of becoming one with him and I loved your opening with the veil.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I think fp messed up and repeated your first line twice.

You start in present tense and then switch to past, which didn't really make sense to me. I might pick a tense and stick with it.

"but you were" isn't a sentence I would put a comma after there instead of a period.

"and made into your image".. did you mean made me into your image?

"covered by you" is also not a sentence.

Other than the grammar things, I like the piece a lot. Your descriptions were nice and I really liked the last line, it was a nice image.

PS If your bored check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (link in my profile).
alison x chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
gabrielle . self - injury index . php?showuser 14548

i've missed you so much. i remember sending you a message, and i'm assuming that you returned it but for some reason i never received it. i hope to hear from you soon.

this is absolutely gorgeous, as always. i adore your writing as much as ever.

i have so much to tell you. so much has happened since april ... it's been incredible. up and down, but i'm on the upside.

and i want a ticket to florida. (i'm assuming you've heard of the incredible revivals?)

i'm going to spend a week at a workcamp/retreat in ohio.

exciting things are happening.

and i can't stop smiling.

finally, finally, i am not silenced because of the darkness.

and it is incredible.