Reviews for Here Kitty, Kitty
EsiuoL chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I really hope that this is a chaptered story...

-Sigh-

Anyway, omigosh! I love this! hahaha!

I do hope you can write more...

Have a nice day!

Ja!
Eviline Forte chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
I can see a big improvement in this chapter. More details has been writen here. For now there is nothing for me to say, although I really want to... Keep going! _;;
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Shweet! It's really good. Please update soon!

~Latni-chan, nya!
Eviline Forte chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Still a great story, but try to be more careful. Most prestigious schools in Japan have strict discipline rules. Not only the student's behaviour in front of the teacher but also their appearances. But don't worry, you didn't go off too far :).

I think when you're writing about the character's most emotional moment, try to describe more on his/her feeling at that time. You can read shoujo manga as a reference.

Keep going! This story has potential to become a very good story!
Taki-san chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
very good

please keep writing
Eviline Forte chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
A mysterious guy has taken interest on Hoshiko... Really, this story is going to be exciting XD! Good work!
KonekoSuki chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I just finished reading this and I gotta say...I really like it That Yara girl needs to relax though...geez we can't ALL be the same..the world would be dull! Heheh...anyways, it was really good, I like it 3
Eviline Forte chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story is going to be good, although the beginning needs more description of the protagonis's feeling so the readers can understand that she was happy or excited. Other than that, everything is good.

Keep Writing :)!
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This has been really good so far. Enjoyed the first chappie. That Yara girl needs to chill out. lol. _. Hope to read more soon.