Reviews for My Turtle is Faster than Yours
jfranco14 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
such a grand story!
Jace Wayland chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMFG, AWESOME!

I wish you would make a sequal so bad though -.- But I did love this story... One shot XD
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Liked the story but I laughed at the very end, and not because of the plot. You named him Ayden in the very first line in the story. In the very last line of the author's notes you talk about the fact that you can't remember his name...oh wait, did I even name him? Why yes, CaseyBear, you did name him. Wait, who was I talking about?
SheriyLyn chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
cute story
closed.quarters chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I think this is the ONLY one-shot in my favourites! It's truly truly amazing and I adore it!

Please please please let me know if you're going to do a sequel or something else with the same characters! D

And thanks for writing this *happy happy happy*
kazoua chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Wow. Goodness. Woot woot for those boys. What a way to prove you're not gay. Right? Have sex. Hahaha, but yeah. Sex and all is cool but this story was completely and obvious a set up for smutty slashy goodness.
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
omg, that was funny!

'shush don't ruin the moment."

great story
InvaderFae chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
that was really really good. One-shots make me sad though it feels like the characters are just that was Jeffree's last moan. Him and Nameless dude are drifting around in limbo in that position for all of eternity...they have to be getting bored. nameless dudes knees are getting tired...lol seriously though this was great
Iconic chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Nope, the mane character will be mr. namless forever!

This was fun! I don't usully read oneshot becaue I can't stand to be left with so little informantion, but this was awsome. Totaly random! How can you go from hating someone the having sex in like one second flat? lol Great story, your writting rocks!
T. J. Walters chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
You named him Ayden.:)
Crimson Dizzy chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
The title is genious :D I love it.
mangazan chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, this is really good. I loved it when Jeffree whispered, "I think I love you." Aw...
uniqueindividual chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was pretty funny. In a good way.
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh. Nice. }
Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The main charcter's name was Ayden. It says in the first sentence.

I really liked this actually.

It made me laugh there were a few grammer errors but nothing to terrible...

Uh yeah.