Reviews for My Job as a BoySitter
brooklyn180 chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
that was cruel... please update soon! i hate cliff hangers :(
AmandaKPerry chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
This is a really good story so far. Please update soon. I love the relationship between Simone and Forrest!
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Haha she thinks it would be illegal for her to be with forrest!
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
Really liking this! Forrest is funny.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
HAHA she thought he was an 8 year old! Thats hilarious.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Interesting! Reading the next!
lolacakes chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
please update soon this is a good story and the thing-y says the last time you updated was in october of last year.
msallaroundperfect chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
Oh my, only six chapters and I'm already hooked. I hope that you start updating again soon.
Written chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
haha good work! itd be better if maybe it were longer?
nomdeplume5 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
love it! Update real soon!
righthere431 chapter 6 . 9/3/2008
ahaha they're gonna be with each other for a week... if they can't stand each other just for a day, someone's gonna be dead by the time Simone's mom gets home lol
Eccthlacine chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Yay! update. And the plot thickens...i like that you managed to get them under the same roof without seeming like a desperate romance writter P very fluid and well written- but noticed a few tense changes at the end. Goes from "recognizes" and "hasn't" to "sat" and "looked", switched between past and present. Update soon! Good story!
OoohLookACat chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
well that's definitely a plot twist i didn't see coming!

that is definitely going to be interesting

now she's not only boy-sitting him

but she's living with him too

talk about clash of interests haha

can't wait for more

izzie
flUffYwhItesNoWflAkeS chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
Hooray! The chapter is finally out! :D. PLease update more. All of us are waiting!
Cheese Addicts chapter 6 . 9/1/2008
I like your story _ It's pretty funny. I just wish the chapters were a bit longer, but other than that, it's a great story D Update soon please! I can't wait to read more!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »