Reviews for Unearth
Puccapurple chapter 24 . 6/19/2017
Arg! Why is such a good story is left unfinished? I really hoped the author would finish it. Oh well! Great story by the way!
kikyz chapter 24 . 1/20/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I only wish it was completed. But this was a great tale, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing it
Jane chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Well damn. I have a HUGE soft spot for well written interracial fics, not a lot of them lurking about these days as it is. So, naturally, I'm so into this right now. Your characters are really pulling me in and I already sympathize with Freddy, the poor guy sitting in an office full of lovely people *shrugs* And this new case! I love a good mystery. Okay, shutting up now *skips off to next chapter*
Sukeena chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Hello! It's been a few years! I really miss you updating this story. I've fallen in love with Fred and Laila and I still think about this story from time to time. Do you plan on finishing it? Since this is the first chapter, I won't ask about the loose ends but I really believe this story is worth finishing!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/7/2014
I absolutely loved your story... I also loved your sub plot.
Elektralyte chapter 24 . 9/30/2012
This story is amazing! I hope you update this soon.
ladake79 chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
Hi. I don't know if you're still writing for the story or what, but I just wanted to drop a quick note to express my shear amazement at your ability as an author.

I read your brief bio on this site and I can not believe your only 19! You write with such maturity. Every little piece and aspect of this tale seems to be so thoroughly thought out. I read all 24 chapters in one night.

The only disappoint is the fact that this is the only story of yours on this site.

I do hope you plan to continue.

LDK
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
Please update soon.
Norah Noir chapter 24 . 8/5/2011
Tremendous story! So glad I found it. Frederick has to be the hottest guy ever ) I love him. And usually I don't like the females in a lot of these stories but Laila is kicka**.

This murder mystery has me clueless. I've guessed about 3 times who it is, and I've been wrong :D

I feel bad, because I kinda liked Prof. Clark as shameful as that is ;)
Leichelle chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
Love this story...this is one of my favorite chapters!
Sukeena chapter 24 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad you're back! How was Tokyo! This is crazy... I bet Sophia watched and they got into an argument and she bashed her head in... Laila and Fred will find out. This was a great chapter, I hope you're still continuing.
Alinzar chapter 24 . 7/5/2011
YAY! You're back! *looks around, guiltily* I may or may not have completely forgotten about this story, but your return prompted a reread, so thanks :D:D

Great update, I can't wait to see where you take this next.

One thing: I think you should make the passage of time clearer. Sometimes it feels a bit jumpy and I'm left wondering about the time difference.

Other than that, great job! I can't wait for more!

Eva
Miss Peachy chapter 24 . 7/3/2011
Wow... you're back. I'm glad you updated! This chapter was great and I'm glad Freddy and Laila are doing the tango so often, lol.

Thanks for the update!
butterfly.com chapter 23 . 3/31/2011
love this story! one of my favourites :D hope you update real soon, its been a while :)
AnonymousReader chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Ahh i kneww it, i knew it had to be the chemistry teacher!

Great job by the wayy... the suspense in this story is amazing!
144 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »