Reviews for A species apart
MonkeeNoodles chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This is pretty good, it's consistent and I just really like the overall tone of it. Seriously, keep up the good work.

-MonkeeNoodles

Ps. Thanks for reviewing mine.

PPs. I love how we both have characters called "Rafael" in our stories. It makes me happy :)
S. M. Saves chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This is a good start but it needs some work. (Which isn't a bad thing!)

Make sure that your sentences start with a capital letter and before you upload your posts, make sure you give it a go around in the spelling/grammar checker. "sent" should be "scent", which probably wouldn't have been picked up by the checker so make sure you read through your posts.

Always spell out numbers for a more finished look. Unless it's something ridiculous like 34,569, then just use numerals.

This chapter seems a bit "dialogue-heavy" so try to write in some more descriptions.

Aside from that, it's a good start. Good luck with the rest of your story!
Likewow5556 chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Awesome story! I really like where you're going with this story! Please update soon!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
love the story!

cant wait for more!

hope you update soon!

i also love the title its very non cliche'

ifly*hugs*
Soosie chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Okay, so far it seems good. It seems a little rusty at some parts, like really awkward at times because the characters seem to overreact. But you'll get there! Dakota and her family don't happen to be werewolves...do they? Just wondering :P. Well, I'll be checking back on this one!
Scrap Heap chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Wow; you've got our interest. Great updates! So many reads at once!