Reviews for My life in a nutshell, emphasis on the NUT
cfbgasdfghaerhaer chapter 29 . 11/17/2010
(random kids on the bus were talking about a girl who was sitting several seats up)

Kid next to me: She has a… situation.

Kid in seat ahead: Woah! Lesbian?

What was your bus number?
sara chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
lulz
SlantedSmiley chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
I quote Zach on 118 after finishing this

Great collection :D
SecretagentShini chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
HA
OHGODTHISISFUNNY chapter 4 . 12/31/2009

Mr. Mueller: (something about people being stoned to death in the Middle East)

Aaron: No, it’s, like, physically impossible to get stoned to death. You’d have to smoke, like, ten… (trails off)

Entire class and Mr. Mueller: (stares)

LMFAO TRUE.

Michael: Hace un novia que tres años. (supposed to be “hace tres años que tengo un novia”)

wtf, his girlfriend is three years old? D:
mimzie101 chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
haha these are funny...what about i'd milk your cow?
Cammie-Strone chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
xD Okay, I thought MY life was completely retarded, then I stumble upon this fine piece of work! I kinda do the same as you; recording stupid, funny, whatever, etc. quotes by me and my friends, so I know what it's like! xD You're hilarious!

Jenn: If you say one more word, Imma beat yo' ass all up and down dem (them) streets, boy! Don't think I won't do it! 'Cuz I will!

Jenn is possibly just as retarded, if not a bit less, than your quotes! I love them! They remind me of when I hang with my friends! xD
noodlenote chapter 55 . 11/13/2009
Aw man, I'll have to read this later. Damn, it's busy at schooldays...
noodlenote chapter 54 . 11/13/2009
1302

Mr. Lovelace: Go to plan B.

Robbie: What’s plan B?

Mr. Lovelace: I have no idea.

1304

(Eugie is not paying attention)

Eugie: I’m engaged!

Lauren/Meagan/Me: What?

Eugie: …In the conversation.

1314

Will: "Take my hand, if we be friends" - take my body, if you want something more.

1319

Nick: We could always move the TV. Unless we can't.

1320

Julia: we're techies, of COURSE we can fit 21 people on one couch. but we'll break the couch. but again, we're techies, so then we'll fix it.

1324

Alexander: Dear sir, May I rub my face ecstatically in your beard?

1325

Alexander: I will see you again some time later! I may or may not have kids by then! But I hope they are cute!

Me: I will talk to you when I get the chance. Maybe you'll have a beard by then!

Alexander: I can't grow one

Me: Depends on how long I am gone!

Alexander: No! I don't think it is possible! At all! I only grow stubble.

Me: Maybe once you have kids you will develop magic

Alexander: Hm, is that how that works?

Me: Automaticus fatherus. It's a spell.

Alexander: Is it like an achievement you unlock to get farther in the game?

Me: Yes!

Alexander: COOL

Me: The final boss is your mother-in-law. After that you're basically home free. Until your kids are teenagers. The manual doesn't even cover that part.

Alexander: I don't want to play anymore. Maybe I will return this game to the store.

Me: I don't think your mother would appreciate the attempt.

My favorite ones. lol.
Samawati shwari chapter 35 . 11/1/2009
The quotes are awesome. Do you live in arkham asylum by any chance? Oh, and for some reason mr. Layton reminds me of jack nicholson in the shining. Keep up the good work (thats what she said...)
marvelchick chapter 49 . 8/25/2009
Hahaha...can't wait for the school quotes... Zack sounds sexy...
noodlenote chapter 49 . 8/23/2009
Chloe's funny! She sure has alot here! How come your life is full of excitement? Lucky.
tinechris chapter 15 . 8/23/2009
really, these little ramblings are hilarious! i was reading it over my aunts house, and i was laughing out loud so hard that everyone was looking at me funny lmao[:
tinechris chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this is hilariouss!

i really like the quotes.

very unique[:
Aya-Nakama chapter 48 . 8/19/2009
1169

Maddie: I have a growth.

Zack: A penis?

Maddie (sarcastically): Yeah.

Meagan: That’s not as bad as Lauren, she’s got like four stuffed up there. And SpongeBob.

Zack: WHAT?

1170

Me: Flour is not a vegetable.

lol those and 1155 and 1159. LOLZ