Reviews for Welcome to the Funhouse
Don't you wish you knew chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
You have some serious removal issues!
SootyKiwi chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Are you still going to post stories up cause i really like your work and all but its sad because you have to remove it because of plagiarism
insatiablehunger89 chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
I was just ranting about this in a message to JD Allen. Before I start off from where I left off in that review, let me just say that there should be some sort of way to make sure plagiarism doesn't happen on fictionpress. But since there isn't, you guys are going to livejournal? I have too make one then. You'll add me, right? Cuz I didn't steal your stuff, I swear! Btw, do you know who stole your stuff?

Anyways, I hope you continue to write, and I'll be sure to make a live journal soon!
Uniquely Proud chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
-sigh-

I hate people who plagiarise.

Thanks for all thw wonderful stories. :D
Simply Lindsey chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. At first I had only heard about this happening to JD Allen, but now even more authors are taking down their work. I completely understand and respect your decision to take everything down and I agree that these people should be punished. It shocks me to see how much blatant disregard a person can have for someone else's hard work!

I wish you the best of luck with your new LJ Community!

-SimplyLindsey
Jaliy chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
aw..I'm so sorry..Too bad that people are like that..so many stories are getting affected..Great job..with all your stories! Best of luck in the future..

Jaliy!
Into the Roses chapter 6 . 6/4/2009
Aww Sammy! We love you too. Oodles and poodles. Except, obviously, that plagiarist.

I honestly can't believe people are stupid enough to still be plagiarising work from FictionPress. I mean, quite aside from the moral wrongness of it all, HOW THICK do you have to be to try and claim someone's work as your own, especially when the entire FP community is on the lookout for stolen work? It does make me sad about that state of humanity.

Still, I guess it's good news for livejournal - they're gonna be getting a shit load of new signups now.

Like me, for one. I'm going to figure out how it all works! And then find out what happens next in all your lovely stories :)

Don't let it get you down, kay hun? We're all supporting you with whatever you decide to do.

x
chocolatechipash chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
aww not you as well..! i really hope you do well in the future and if you ever decide you want to publish anything, make sure you post it up and i will be first in line, your a brilliant writer, all the success for you in the future. xx
RobotInTheHead chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
To be honest I agree with what you are doing. You should do what is best for you. I have read most of your story but i am a lazy and i mean lazy person. so...Sorry for not reviewing before.

My favourite stories were Lunch with Mimes, it was amazing, and Welcome to the Funhouse. Lunch with the Mimes, i think was the first story i read of yours and it was beautifully written, especially the every minimal conversation between the characters. I'll have to check out the Livejournal, cause I really want to read more from all the great authors there.

Good luck with everything in the future and take care,

Remember the name
futureauthor852 chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
UGH...I am so angry right now. I am even considering taking down my stories and moving to LJ right NOW to protect my work. I feel horrible for you and all the other ORIGINAL writers out there that have been affected by this. I wish you the best of luck...Angela
heart.angel chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
To be perfectly honest, you have good reason to leave the site. Though, this does not go without me feeling sad of your leaving. ): But of course plagiarism does seem to be spreading and I suppose it is the best (not the plagiarism of course).

Though, I'm going to keep in touch/review for sure. (: I have an old LiveJournal account that I can blow away the cobwebs from. Be sure to expect me. I really don't want to lose any of your stories (they're so good!). D: Its a pain that such people plagiarize and let everyone suffer, including the writer. *sighs*

Well, I've written a lot. XD So, uh, expect me on livejournal! (:
P.F Ally chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Can't deny I love this story lol. When's the next update?
P.F Ally chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
Sawyer's personality is similar to my friend. xD

...well, EX-friend and EX-crush. _
infundibuliform chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
Oh, this is good. I jumped when I found out Mia was fighting with Annalise. I'm scared for her... :/ I noticed you haven't updated since December. You NEED to update. Like, NOW.
infundibuliform chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was really sad. Her dad was a safety even for me! When Mia said "Why" when her father told her he had to go, it was just so innocent that it made everything worse. Good job!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »