Reviews for Playing with Fire
MusicGurl8129 chapter 16 . 2/20
Cameron was talking about her! It's obvious! :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 27 . 2/20
Thank you for the Story, it was wonderful!
silverwritinggoddess2 chapter 27 . 2/5
Loved this!
hirokiri9 chapter 26 . 1/21
this was such an engaging story. couldn't stop reading it in one go! worth the read!
Wickedforlife chapter 11 . 1/19
Did you intend for lindsey to be a narcissist?
Autore Raita chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
That was beautiful.
Its 3 am in the morning and I don't regret reading this at all.
Jae Shin chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
"Granger, right..."
My first thought - Hermione! _
KateMichelle54 chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
AAAAAAHHHH*continued high pitched squealing until random guy comes up and slaps me*
Ow. Okay, now that that's done, LOVE the story. Seriously, I absolutely ADORE IT. Your writing style is so natural and the charecters are done so well. Right when I think something, such as "where's Lindsay? she can't just disappear! life ain't that convenient!" BAM! Next paragraph, there she is.
I think you know this, but I honest to God believe you should be published. NO JOKE!
I could say more, like how much I love Cameron(AHHH! The quotes, the speech at the show, BEST GUy EVER! WHY CAN'T HE BE REAL!) and can relate to Leah, I sadly must leave. But first:
To the castration of Adam effort, I donate a new weapon - The Justin Bieber CD. Sharpened, used to chop *them* off, then played. Wahhahahaha!
And here's my list of top 5 fictional boyfriends:
1.) Dr. Hawkeye Pierce(Mash TV show)
2.) Dr. B.J Hunnicutt(Mash TV show)
3.) John Reed,(YES I know he was a real person, but I mean in the new movie The Lone Ranger, whom he is)
4.) Dr. Greg House(House TV show, see a trend here? Hehe.)
5.) Jack Dawson(Titanic.)
Reading my list over, I realise that A.) I watch too much old TV/movies B.) House and Jack must be switched, and I am too lazy to do so.
Loved the story! Will be reading your others!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful story :)
Kay Avanti chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
You and your damn author notes! I demand an epilogue!
GinBrat chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
I absolutely positively loved this book! I laughed, I cried, and I screamed at the computer when necessary. I love the cliche girl falls for brothers best friend and I loved this book even more. I really got into Shakespeare while reading this (I recited the book when no one was around) I'm definitely going to read A Mid Summer Nights Dream because of this. Keep writing, because you have a gift and most certainly a way with words.
Hannah chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
… I keep feeling like Lindsay is a twelve year old. If that was your intention, you did a splendid job
Hannah chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
As cute as that ending line was, I feel like Joseph would give her a look like "WTH?"
Hannah chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
… well, at least Adam will accept a hint if he's smacked with it round the head?
Shewriteslove chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I think this is about the third time I've read this story. The first time I read it,I was 13. I'm almost 16 now. Every time I read it,I fall more and more in love. That may be because as I grow up,I understand the characters better...each time I relate better to them. The fact of the matter is that you have created characters and a story that have stayed alive in me. You've created a story that I've read countless times and still takes talent. I can see this Getting published and becoming a movie because the characters you write are so likeable and relatable. I don't know if you even get these any more, but I hope you do. And I hope it makes you smile knowing that your a stories have acted as an escape from my drama filled life.

– Mira