Reviews for Playing with Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
What I find creepy, is that my name is Leia, but is pronounced as Leah, and i was named after Princess Leia from Star Wars (Luke and Leia, get it?) and the love of my life is named Cameron...
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey there! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo here to let you know that your original review for this story has been rewritten by me. Here's your review rewrite:

Melissa Thinks: Leah is a year younger than her popular brother Luke who seems to overshadow her at every opportunity. It isn't until his senior year that Luke begins to take an interest in his sister's existence again. With him comes Cameron; the caring best friend who's always had a soft spot for Leah. How will the two handle their attraction to each other without letting Luke find out?

Those who liked So Much to Learn will find this story delightful and fulfilling. The author has a natural, smooth, and funny voice which helps add to the believability of the characters. Leah and Cam are adorable and their character development over the course of the story makes everything ten times more interesting. There's enough drama in the story to keep you utterly engrossed in the story, but it never gets to a point where you're annoyed.

The "brother's best friend" plot device is a cliche that never gets old, so Playing With Fire fits right in with the other fantastic stories in the category.
Niamh chapter 27 . 7/12/2014
This story is so awesome and amazing! I love, love, love it!
Niamh chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
In response to 3- i would use a rusty, old, push pin!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 27 . 5/20/2014
I must say that I loved this story! I really enjoyed the last chapter, well all of them for that matter. I am so happy that everything worked out for Leah and Cameron. I still want to know if Leah and Lindsay ever became friends again-oh, well, I really didn't like Lindsay to begin with. Anyway, great story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
I really don't like Lindsay. Leah just needs to hurry up and get rid of her. I am also hoping that Leah and Cameron get together soon! I really am liking this and I can't wait to read the rest!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Great opening chapter! This is really a hooker. I already love your main character, in fact I really like all of this. This is certain to be a good story and I can't wait to read more!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Cameron was talking about her! It's obvious! :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 27 . 2/20/2014
Thank you for the Story, it was wonderful!
silverwritinggoddess2 chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
Loved this!
hirokiri9 chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
this was such an engaging story. couldn't stop reading it in one go! worth the read!
Wickedforlife chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Did you intend for lindsey to be a narcissist?
Autore Raita chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
That was beautiful.
Its 3 am in the morning and I don't regret reading this at all.
Jae Shin chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
"Granger, right..."
My first thought - Hermione! _
KateMichelle54 chapter 26 . 7/13/2013
AAAAAAHHHH*continued high pitched squealing until random guy comes up and slaps me*
Ow. Okay, now that that's done, LOVE the story. Seriously, I absolutely ADORE IT. Your writing style is so natural and the charecters are done so well. Right when I think something, such as "where's Lindsay? she can't just disappear! life ain't that convenient!" BAM! Next paragraph, there she is.
I think you know this, but I honest to God believe you should be published. NO JOKE!
I could say more, like how much I love Cameron(AHHH! The quotes, the speech at the show, BEST GUy EVER! WHY CAN'T HE BE REAL!) and can relate to Leah, I sadly must leave. But first:
To the castration of Adam effort, I donate a new weapon - The Justin Bieber CD. Sharpened, used to chop *them* off, then played. Wahhahahaha!
And here's my list of top 5 fictional boyfriends:
1.) Dr. Hawkeye Pierce(Mash TV show)
2.) Dr. B.J Hunnicutt(Mash TV show)
3.) John Reed,(YES I know he was a real person, but I mean in the new movie The Lone Ranger, whom he is)
4.) Dr. Greg House(House TV show, see a trend here? Hehe.)
5.) Jack Dawson(Titanic.)
Reading my list over, I realise that A.) I watch too much old TV/movies B.) House and Jack must be switched, and I am too lazy to do so.
Loved the story! Will be reading your others!
787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »