Reviews for Playing with Fire
Michaela chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hi - I'm really liking your story so far. But just a quick comment - Shakespeare isn't Old English at all. It's Early Modern English. Old English is Beowulf (and I don't mean the translated version), and Middle English is Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (once again, the untranslated version). Both sound extremely different from the English we speak today. Just thought I'd tell you, because I know my English professor always gets irrated when people refer to Shakespeare as "Old English."
ixia208 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Such a great story. :D
x3life chapter 27 . 12/26/2009
i loved this story! )
Dead Deactivated chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
this really was entirely sweet and was pretty okay with spelling. I really truly enjoyed it I think you have great potentiality :) Good luck with your stories
WhyySoSerious chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved it. I kept wishing that this would happen to me because my name is Leah too and I want a guy like that! It was weird reading my own name haha. I love it though I couldn't stop reading it! I read it in one night. My dad was yelling at me to do my hmwk. But I can do that tomorrow reading this was way more important. I love it! I haven't read one this good in a while. Once again I love it.

Love,

Whyysoserious
annne chapter 26 . 11/24/2009
aw such a sweet story...
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 27 . 11/19/2009
Great story and... JBR!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Adam, that son of a... Sorry I've only reviewed twice so far, I'm afflicted with the disease of lazyness.

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Finally! Adam and Leah break up! Hooray! Great story so far!

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
haxlolx chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
nice story so far

wow i have a friend like Lindsay...lol i don't think I will like her...

Leah's character is really good so far, she's really likable. :D

great job
asianinvasion0530 chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Aw I loved this story! It was soo cute and Cameron's confession scene was totally squeal-worthy. D And the brother's best friend cliche is one of my favorites. But seriously, I really appreciate that even though it was a cliche, you still included original subplots like Leah standing up for herself and dealing with her parents after the divorce. You're such a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this. ]

Oh and by the way, I totally agree with you about Kartik and Wes. I wish I could meet them in real life and see their utter hotness and swoon over how perfect they are. ;]
Epic Scarf chapter 26 . 10/27/2009
great job! I really really loved it!
Epic Scarf chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
His truck sounds just like my sisters... which in now sitting in our garage with its front folded in from when she crashed into a trailer but it is exactly like that and like 20 years old!
CaitlinEA chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Oh my gosh. You have a brother that's four years older than you? SO DO I! And i also have a brother that is two years older than me. And i'm the only girl.

And i like my brothers best friend too. He's a year older than my brother, but they're in the same grade.

My brother's friend is really hot, and i like his body. Haha. But he's a total dumbass. Wanna know why he had to repeat year one? BECAUSE HE WANTED TO DRAW. And guess what, HE'S NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT!

lols. But he's got a kick ass car.

Well anyways, I'm loving your story, hun.

P.S. Even though i sound like a total girly girl, I'm not. Im actually far from it. What with growing up around boys (nearly all of my family members are boys).
Shewriteslove chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
This is going to be a LONG review:)

Why? Because amazing stories with amazing writers deserver amazing reviews don't you think?

Let's start with this. This story is smexiz :) I love it. I want to cut Adams dick off with a dull knife then give it to a dot to chew off anything else. (I am mean) He is sick! I love Jamie. She is amazing and awesome:) Cam is so cute... I would date him. Luke too. Hehe... They seem hot. This story made me laugh. Cry. Scream. Stay up late. Not do homework. And alot more. It is awesome and one of the best stories i have ever read. (Thats saying alot) I love how it's not fairytale perfect and you have the bitch friend. (I hate Lindsay, Well in the end shes not that bad) Also you have the weird family and the rundown truck. It's amazing how you can capture so much real life in a fiction story. Umma. Oh ya how she tells off Adam made my day. and Cameron liking her for a long time is so sweet cuz in alot of stories the girl likes the guy for a long time. Omg in down to 8987 characters. well now 8961 what ever:) Umma... Oh ya the way that you had it so that he shows his feeling and all... i love it... Oh can you plz check out my story? that was random. but im trying to remember everything. Oh i love how she makes new friends and al... In all this story is amazing and you rock:)

Love Mira