Reviews for Playing with Fire
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, Adam's a no good, lying, two-timer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it! Thanks for such an awesome story!
MarieAnn chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved reading this story and I liked how you ended it. Congrats on the skow nomination!
Michaela chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hi - I'm really liking your story so far. But just a quick comment - Shakespeare isn't Old English at all. It's Early Modern English. Old English is Beowulf (and I don't mean the translated version), and Middle English is Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (once again, the untranslated version). Both sound extremely different from the English we speak today. Just thought I'd tell you, because I know my English professor always gets irrated when people refer to Shakespeare as "Old English."
ixia208 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Such a great story. :D
x3life chapter 27 . 12/26/2009
i loved this story! )
Dead Deactivated chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
this really was entirely sweet and was pretty okay with spelling. I really truly enjoyed it I think you have great potentiality :) Good luck with your stories
WhyySoSerious chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved it. I kept wishing that this would happen to me because my name is Leah too and I want a guy like that! It was weird reading my own name haha. I love it though I couldn't stop reading it! I read it in one night. My dad was yelling at me to do my hmwk. But I can do that tomorrow reading this was way more important. I love it! I haven't read one this good in a while. Once again I love it.

Love,

Whyysoserious
annne chapter 26 . 11/24/2009
aw such a sweet story...
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 27 . 11/19/2009
Great story and... JBR!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Adam, that son of a... Sorry I've only reviewed twice so far, I'm afflicted with the disease of lazyness.

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Finally! Adam and Leah break up! Hooray! Great story so far!

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
haxlolx chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
nice story so far

wow i have a friend like Lindsay...lol i don't think I will like her...

Leah's character is really good so far, she's really likable. :D

great job~
asianinvasion0530 chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Aw I loved this story! It was soo cute and Cameron's confession scene was totally squeal-worthy. D And the brother's best friend cliche is one of my favorites. But seriously, I really appreciate that even though it was a cliche, you still included original subplots like Leah standing up for herself and dealing with her parents after the divorce. You're such a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this. ]

Oh and by the way, I totally agree with you about Kartik and Wes. I wish I could meet them in real life and see their utter hotness and swoon over how perfect they are. ;]
Epic Scarf chapter 26 . 10/27/2009
great job! I really really loved it!
790 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »