Reviews for Playing with Fire
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Adam, that son of a... Sorry I've only reviewed twice so far, I'm afflicted with the disease of lazyness.

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
Finally! Adam and Leah break up! Hooray! Great story so far!

No spelling/grammar errors spotted!

Congratulations!

Keep writing, I can't wait to read more!
haxlolx chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
nice story so far

wow i have a friend like Lindsay...lol i don't think I will like her...

Leah's character is really good so far, she's really likable. :D

great job
asianinvasion0530 chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Aw I loved this story! It was soo cute and Cameron's confession scene was totally squeal-worthy. D And the brother's best friend cliche is one of my favorites. But seriously, I really appreciate that even though it was a cliche, you still included original subplots like Leah standing up for herself and dealing with her parents after the divorce. You're such a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this. ]

Oh and by the way, I totally agree with you about Kartik and Wes. I wish I could meet them in real life and see their utter hotness and swoon over how perfect they are. ;]
Epic Scarf chapter 26 . 10/27/2009
great job! I really really loved it!
Epic Scarf chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
His truck sounds just like my sisters... which in now sitting in our garage with its front folded in from when she crashed into a trailer but it is exactly like that and like 20 years old!
CaitlinEA chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Oh my gosh. You have a brother that's four years older than you? SO DO I! And i also have a brother that is two years older than me. And i'm the only girl.

And i like my brothers best friend too. He's a year older than my brother, but they're in the same grade.

My brother's friend is really hot, and i like his body. Haha. But he's a total dumbass. Wanna know why he had to repeat year one? BECAUSE HE WANTED TO DRAW. And guess what, HE'S NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT!

lols. But he's got a kick ass car.

Well anyways, I'm loving your story, hun.

P.S. Even though i sound like a total girly girl, I'm not. Im actually far from it. What with growing up around boys (nearly all of my family members are boys).
Shewriteslove chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
This is going to be a LONG review:)

Why? Because amazing stories with amazing writers deserver amazing reviews don't you think?

Let's start with this. This story is smexiz :) I love it. I want to cut Adams dick off with a dull knife then give it to a dot to chew off anything else. (I am mean) He is sick! I love Jamie. She is amazing and awesome:) Cam is so cute... I would date him. Luke too. Hehe... They seem hot. This story made me laugh. Cry. Scream. Stay up late. Not do homework. And alot more. It is awesome and one of the best stories i have ever read. (Thats saying alot) I love how it's not fairytale perfect and you have the bitch friend. (I hate Lindsay, Well in the end shes not that bad) Also you have the weird family and the rundown truck. It's amazing how you can capture so much real life in a fiction story. Umma. Oh ya how she tells off Adam made my day. and Cameron liking her for a long time is so sweet cuz in alot of stories the girl likes the guy for a long time. Omg in down to 8987 characters. well now 8961 what ever:) Umma... Oh ya the way that you had it so that he shows his feeling and all... i love it... Oh can you plz check out my story? that was random. but im trying to remember everything. Oh i love how she makes new friends and al... In all this story is amazing and you rock:)

Love Mira
christinaxxyo chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
You did an amazing job on the usual cliche and I thought this story was really well-written. The chemistry between Cameron and Leah was really intense and you did an awesome job with this story :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I really liked the way you started this off with a bit of background before jumping back into the present. I can't wait to read more :)
Jen chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
You make Leah seem like a loser when she's hanging out with Lindsay. She show's no strength whatsoever. It kind of makes me feel bad for all women out there. Hopefully, she'll stand up for herself eventually.
WanderingLight chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
This story was enjoyable, and I love Leah Cameron. Since Jamie broke up with Dave, it kind of gave me the idea that you meant for her to end up with Luke. Hm...not sure of what I think of that. Maybe one Kelly is out of the picture? Nice job :)
Uniquely Proud chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
Haii!

Wow, this is a great piece of work.

I love the humor. And like another reader had mentioned before, you write with such ease it seems like writing comes very naturally to you. D

Love this story.
Shut Up and Smile chapter 27 . 8/18/2009
Awsome story - absolutely loved the ending! It was just right :)

x
Elise Cromwell chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
YAY! haha, i've had this story for a long time, but i never had time to finish it. i promise, i cried in like, the last five chapters! i lovve cameron(:
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »