Reviews for Playing with Fire
Shewriteslove chapter 27 . 9/13/2009
This is going to be a LONG review:)

Why? Because amazing stories with amazing writers deserver amazing reviews don't you think?

Let's start with this. This story is smexiz :) I love it. I want to cut Adams dick off with a dull knife then give it to a dot to chew off anything else. (I am mean) He is sick! I love Jamie. She is amazing and awesome:) Cam is so cute... I would date him. Luke too. Hehe... They seem hot. This story made me laugh. Cry. Scream. Stay up late. Not do homework. And alot more. It is awesome and one of the best stories i have ever read. (Thats saying alot) I love how it's not fairytale perfect and you have the bitch friend. (I hate Lindsay, Well in the end shes not that bad) Also you have the weird family and the rundown truck. It's amazing how you can capture so much real life in a fiction story. Umma. Oh ya how she tells off Adam made my day. and Cameron liking her for a long time is so sweet cuz in alot of stories the girl likes the guy for a long time. Omg in down to 8987 characters. well now 8961 what ever:) Umma... Oh ya the way that you had it so that he shows his feeling and all... i love it... Oh can you plz check out my story? that was random. but im trying to remember everything. Oh i love how she makes new friends and al... In all this story is amazing and you rock:)

~Love Mira
christinaxxyo chapter 26 . 9/12/2009
You did an amazing job on the usual cliche and I thought this story was really well-written. The chemistry between Cameron and Leah was really intense and you did an awesome job with this story :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I really liked the way you started this off with a bit of background before jumping back into the present. I can't wait to read more :)
Jen chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
You make Leah seem like a loser when she's hanging out with Lindsay. She show's no strength whatsoever. It kind of makes me feel bad for all women out there. Hopefully, she'll stand up for herself eventually.
WanderingLight chapter 26 . 8/26/2009
This story was enjoyable, and I love Leah Cameron. Since Jamie broke up with Dave, it kind of gave me the idea that you meant for her to end up with Luke. Hm...not sure of what I think of that. Maybe one Kelly is out of the picture? Nice job :)
Uniquely Proud chapter 26 . 8/22/2009
Haii!

Wow, this is a great piece of work.

I love the humor. And like another reader had mentioned before, you write with such ease it seems like writing comes very naturally to you. D

Love this story.
Shut Up and Smile chapter 27 . 8/18/2009
Awsome story - absolutely loved the ending! It was just right :)

x
Elise Cromwell chapter 25 . 8/14/2009
YAY! haha, i've had this story for a long time, but i never had time to finish it. i promise, i cried in like, the last five chapters! i lovve cameron(:
Counting Petals chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
Guh. It's been so long since I've reviewed. I just thought I'd let you know I've still been reading and I still love this story. I love Cameron; he seems like such a sweetheart, and I'm so glad he and Lindsay are finally together (even if they're keeping it a secret from Luke). I also liked the "picnic", because that was a cute idea and make me love Cameron more, haha.

-Othello, from the Review Marathon (link on profile)
VTDark chapter 27 . 7/25/2009
This was really great! I'm glad I read it

I love the pairing of Leah and Cameron and Jamie! haha.

Thanks for sharing this story :)
lizena chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
amazing story! loved it.

kept me reading chapter by chapter nonstop.

thanks for the lovely story.
ilovemangoes06 chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
Absolutely LOVED this story.
Remy chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
this is the best ever!11
Rio's Desire chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Amazing! Definitely a story I read into the late hours of the night, this one kept me away from my bed! I love this story, you are really a great writer! I could really see your characters come to life, like real people. This is going on my favourites list! Keep writing!
Rio's Desire chapter 22 . 7/12/2009
Was life just all about finding the easiest route rather than the right one? -Wow. It seems that way doesn't it?

I am loving this story. Definitely one of the better romance stories on this website! You have good spelling and paragraph spacing, but I did notice a couple times that you had put 'too' instead of 'to' or the other way around. You should get this published one day. This is really good! Keep writing!
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »