Reviews for Playing with Fire
Counting Petals chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
Guh. It's been so long since I've reviewed. I just thought I'd let you know I've still been reading and I still love this story. I love Cameron; he seems like such a sweetheart, and I'm so glad he and Lindsay are finally together (even if they're keeping it a secret from Luke). I also liked the "picnic", because that was a cute idea and make me love Cameron more, haha.

-Othello, from the Review Marathon (link on profile)
VTDark chapter 27 . 7/25/2009
This was really great! I'm glad I read it

I love the pairing of Leah and Cameron and Jamie! haha.

Thanks for sharing this story :)
lizena chapter 27 . 7/23/2009
amazing story! loved it.

kept me reading chapter by chapter nonstop.

thanks for the lovely story.
ilovemangoes06 chapter 27 . 7/17/2009
Absolutely LOVED this story.
Remy chapter 20 . 7/13/2009
this is the best ever!11
Rio's Desire chapter 26 . 7/13/2009
Amazing! Definitely a story I read into the late hours of the night, this one kept me away from my bed! I love this story, you are really a great writer! I could really see your characters come to life, like real people. This is going on my favourites list! Keep writing!
Rio's Desire chapter 22 . 7/12/2009
Was life just all about finding the easiest route rather than the right one? -Wow. It seems that way doesn't it?

I am loving this story. Definitely one of the better romance stories on this website! You have good spelling and paragraph spacing, but I did notice a couple times that you had put 'too' instead of 'to' or the other way around. You should get this published one day. This is really good! Keep writing!
lemontea-addict chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
Finally, she grew some fucken balls. Go leah! You tell her! Lindsey was a beyotch anyway! ]
Floppy125 chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
aaw! I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS GREAT!
Black Claided Cat chapter 27 . 6/3/2009
I absolutly love this story! It is wonderfully written, and I litteraly feel like I'm there. This story as resparked my intrest in Shakespeare and now I'm reading A Midsummer Night's Dream! I think one of most adorable things in this story is how Cameron and Leah quote the play! I also think Jamie is my favorite character. Although I don't think there will be a sequil, I have to ask... Will there be a sequil? :P

I really enjoyed reading this story! And I really want to check out your other ones now! I hope you had fun writing it, because I sure know I had a blast reading it!
Kimera77 chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Really good story! Sweet and enjoyable. I love Cameron - such loyalty is rarely portrait.

And now, keep it up. I'll love to see what you write next.

PD: If I like it, I'll award you with pennies :)
wow chapter 26 . 5/30/2009
Wow, I started this a while ago but never finished. Today, I started again and read the WHOLE thing from start to finish. It was absolutely amazing. I especially liked that it was based on one of my favorite cliches, the classic falling for your brother's best friend. Amazing job.
psycho angel chapter 26 . 5/28/2009
man! that was so awesome!

love ya!

And great story!
leah40 chapter 27 . 5/27/2009
Hey, i thought the story was GREAT! Keep on WRITING!
HelloLovely chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
Ah, how I wish dads really did act like that. :]

Love,