Reviews for Playing with Fire
nomdeplume5 chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
i forgot to add this story to favorites. :P adding!
nomdeplume5 chapter 27 . 5/17/2009
awesome story. i know i'm a little late. whatever. it doesn't take away from the awesomeness though. :D
foxycometwong chapter 26 . 5/15/2009
I absolutely love your story!

I am VERY big Shakespeare fan myself, and my favorite is A Midsummer Night's Dream, after As You Like It... We did an AMND play when I was in the sixth grade and I played as Puck, so I really love the part where Joseph recites Puck's introduction of himself..."I am the merry-wanderer of the night!" hahaha

I was impressed and pleased on how you cleverly weaved the lines of the play in your story without making it sound too cheesy or too melodramatic...especially Leah's outburst in that Lit class...

Oh, one more thing, I'd been wanting to ask you since I began reading this, is the reason you named Luke and Leah as they are, based from Star Wars? I mean like Luke and Lea Skywalker?

Anyway, I really love this, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

Cheers,

QueenAmi
Misti chapter 27 . 5/10/2009
I just read this entire story from beginging to end, I laughed, and cried, It was amazing. It was one of the best stories i have ever read, and that's saying alot, I would have to say if this was published as i book i would buy it and read it again and again (and i never read anything more than once. I dont have an accound on here yet...but this was absolutley amazing.

Much Love

Misti
Danariana chapter 27 . 5/8/2009
Aw I LOVED this story. I'm so glad that I found it. The ending was so sweet and perfect. And the last sentence was amazing. I really liked it.

I have nothing else to say other than that your story was one of the best ones I found here on Fictionpress.

Keep up the great work!

-Danariana-

P.S: Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes but I'm from Argentina. xD
WhistlingPekoe chapter 26 . 5/6/2009
I finished this story and thought "E, this is SO adorable!" I really, really loved this story and the characters and everything and oh my gosh...

Plus you write REALLY good make-out scenes, just wanna say.

I'm off to read your other stories now
Everly chapter 26 . 5/2/2009
I wanted to wait until the end of the story to write a review. Well it's the end so here's my review. It was great, I honestly loved it. I had a best friend like lindsey who's shadow I followed in until she did something that hurt me so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I completely loved jamie and cameron. Your a great writer, hope you continue to write more! Carson Elaine
margentbutter chapter 26 . 4/30/2009
awh I really enjoyed the end of this, I'm glad it all turned out okay (but of course, it couldn't happen any other way!) I really liked your characters, I like to think I'm Leah and my Cameron will be along sometime soon...haha. Excellent story.
coloring chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
I really loved everything about this story. There were very realistic situations in this story that really made me want to read it non-stop! And I'm looking forward to reading your other stories :)
LazyAmbition chapter 26 . 4/21/2009
I love this story.

and you're a great author. mainly because of the plot. you made it so unpredictable.

and the main character is really smart and she makes good choices.

it wasn't TOTALLY cliched [if you don't think about the brothers-best-friend thing] because of the way it all happened.

[HEHE AND IM A JACOB FAN TOO! EDWARD SUCKS. WELL HE DOESN'T BUT JACOB ROCKS MY SOCKS]
Vixen7678 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey. Good story but the only thing that seriously bugs me is the amount of footnotes and authornotes you're story had. No offense but it annoys me so much that so much of the story was not actually story. :( I mean, you had a wordcount of 115420 but when you take out all the footnotes etc, it's only 99,422. I know that's still a lot but it just nags me. :( Still a very good story though. ]
Pretend Jane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I forgot to mention this in my original review, but what prompted Luke to want to be close to his sister again? You never said. I know why Cam wanted to be close to Leah- he loved her for years. But after Luke was so scared of losing his bestfriend, I was suprised that he actually invited his sister to hang out with he and Cam as much as he did- especially those times he got suspicious like when they played pool. Was it simply that Luke was going off to college?
Pretend Jane chapter 27 . 4/17/2009
Really awesome story. I could really relate to Fire. The ending really made things come full circle. You did great. If I have time I'll check out your other stories before too long.
k chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
just so you know your math is wrong for the shopping part.
Written chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoyed this! at times, it had some cliche aspects, like the idea of this guy being in love with ONLY HER, ever, was kind of... almost creepy... but I don't think it was bad. I really enjoyed myself.

you write with an innocent vibe, almost. and I like that you focused on family and friendships and the sorts of things that high school girls would be concerned with.

the shakespeare lines were also a cool device to use in the story. very enjoyable!
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »