Reviews for Playing with Fire
lemontea-addict chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
Finally, she grew some fucken balls. Go leah! You tell her! Lindsey was a beyotch anyway! ]
Floppy125 chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
aaw! I LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS GREAT!
Black Claided Cat chapter 27 . 6/3/2009
I absolutly love this story! It is wonderfully written, and I litteraly feel like I'm there. This story as resparked my intrest in Shakespeare and now I'm reading A Midsummer Night's Dream! I think one of most adorable things in this story is how Cameron and Leah quote the play! I also think Jamie is my favorite character. Although I don't think there will be a sequil, I have to ask... Will there be a sequil? :P

I really enjoyed reading this story! And I really want to check out your other ones now! I hope you had fun writing it, because I sure know I had a blast reading it!
Kimera77 chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Really good story! Sweet and enjoyable. I love Cameron - such loyalty is rarely portrait.

And now, keep it up. I'll love to see what you write next.

PD: If I like it, I'll award you with pennies :)
wow chapter 26 . 5/30/2009
Wow, I started this a while ago but never finished. Today, I started again and read the WHOLE thing from start to finish. It was absolutely amazing. I especially liked that it was based on one of my favorite cliches, the classic falling for your brother's best friend. Amazing job.
psycho angel chapter 26 . 5/28/2009
man! that was so awesome!

love ya!

And great story!
leah40 chapter 27 . 5/27/2009
Hey, i thought the story was GREAT! Keep on WRITING!
HelloLovely chapter 19 . 5/22/2009
Ah, how I wish dads really did act like that. :]

Love,

Becca
nomdeplume5 chapter 26 . 5/17/2009
i forgot to add this story to favorites. :P adding!
nomdeplume5 chapter 27 . 5/17/2009
awesome story. i know i'm a little late. whatever. it doesn't take away from the awesomeness though. :D
foxycometwong chapter 26 . 5/15/2009
I absolutely love your story!

I am VERY big Shakespeare fan myself, and my favorite is A Midsummer Night's Dream, after As You Like It... We did an AMND play when I was in the sixth grade and I played as Puck, so I really love the part where Joseph recites Puck's introduction of himself..."I am the merry-wanderer of the night!" hahaha

I was impressed and pleased on how you cleverly weaved the lines of the play in your story without making it sound too cheesy or too melodramatic...especially Leah's outburst in that Lit class...

Oh, one more thing, I'd been wanting to ask you since I began reading this, is the reason you named Luke and Leah as they are, based from Star Wars? I mean like Luke and Lea Skywalker?

Anyway, I really love this, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

Cheers,

QueenAmi
Misti chapter 27 . 5/10/2009
I just read this entire story from beginging to end, I laughed, and cried, It was amazing. It was one of the best stories i have ever read, and that's saying alot, I would have to say if this was published as i book i would buy it and read it again and again (and i never read anything more than once. I dont have an accound on here yet...but this was absolutley amazing.

Much Love

Misti
Danariana chapter 27 . 5/8/2009
Aw I LOVED this story. I'm so glad that I found it. The ending was so sweet and perfect. And the last sentence was amazing. I really liked it.

I have nothing else to say other than that your story was one of the best ones I found here on Fictionpress.

Keep up the great work!

-Danariana-

P.S: Sorry if there are some grammar mistakes but I'm from Argentina. xD
WhistlingPekoe chapter 26 . 5/6/2009
I finished this story and thought "E, this is SO adorable!" I really, really loved this story and the characters and everything and oh my gosh...

Plus you write REALLY good make-out scenes, just wanna say.

I'm off to read your other stories now
Everly chapter 26 . 5/2/2009
I wanted to wait until the end of the story to write a review. Well it's the end so here's my review. It was great, I honestly loved it. I had a best friend like lindsey who's shadow I followed in until she did something that hurt me so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I completely loved jamie and cameron. Your a great writer, hope you continue to write more! Carson Elaine
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »