Reviews for Playing with Fire
coloring chapter 27 . 4/30/2009
I really loved everything about this story. There were very realistic situations in this story that really made me want to read it non-stop! And I'm looking forward to reading your other stories :)
LazyAmbition chapter 26 . 4/21/2009
I love this story.

and you're a great author. mainly because of the plot. you made it so unpredictable.

and the main character is really smart and she makes good choices.

it wasn't TOTALLY cliched [if you don't think about the brothers-best-friend thing] because of the way it all happened.

[HEHE AND IM A JACOB FAN TOO! EDWARD SUCKS. WELL HE DOESN'T BUT JACOB ROCKS MY SOCKS]
Vixen7678 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey. Good story but the only thing that seriously bugs me is the amount of footnotes and authornotes you're story had. No offense but it annoys me so much that so much of the story was not actually story. :( I mean, you had a wordcount of 115420 but when you take out all the footnotes etc, it's only 99,422. I know that's still a lot but it just nags me. :( Still a very good story though. ]
Pretend Jane chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I forgot to mention this in my original review, but what prompted Luke to want to be close to his sister again? You never said. I know why Cam wanted to be close to Leah- he loved her for years. But after Luke was so scared of losing his bestfriend, I was suprised that he actually invited his sister to hang out with he and Cam as much as he did- especially those times he got suspicious like when they played pool. Was it simply that Luke was going off to college?
Pretend Jane chapter 27 . 4/17/2009
Really awesome story. I could really relate to Fire. The ending really made things come full circle. You did great. If I have time I'll check out your other stories before too long.
k chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
just so you know your math is wrong for the shopping part.
Written chapter 27 . 4/14/2009
I really enjoyed this! at times, it had some cliche aspects, like the idea of this guy being in love with ONLY HER, ever, was kind of... almost creepy... but I don't think it was bad. I really enjoyed myself.

you write with an innocent vibe, almost. and I like that you focused on family and friendships and the sorts of things that high school girls would be concerned with.

the shakespeare lines were also a cool device to use in the story. very enjoyable!
Written chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
oh gosh, poor luke! that was some major drama.
Written chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
so, I think there's going to be a showdown with lindsay here soon... eep! also, her dad is going to marry ellen, right? can't wait to see what happens next :)
Written chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
hey! I love this story. you deal with so many aspects aside from the romance, and that's really important. I love the way you write... it sounds almost professional at times and it's clear that you know these characters and their histories.

i love especially the way you handled the friendship with jamie vs the friendship with lindsay.
Written chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
hey! I've been reading for a while and I just wanted to say that I like how you're handling this story. her "best friend" is a little lame not standing up for her... very self involved! I'm glad she's making friends with the new girl.
Zippy chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Oh lovin this chappie. Gr I hate Lindsay. Such a byotch!
Zippy chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Okay, I was gonna wait until I'd finished the story to review, but I couldn't wait! This was an awesome chapter. I love Jamie by the way, she seems a bit like me in an odd way.
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 27 . 4/11/2009
I love this story. It is so amazing and I especially like the parts about A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's one of my favorite books.
QueenBumbleBee chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
oh my god, this is the best story ever.

I love it.

I just read for like 5 hours straight so I could find out what happened.

It was excellent, I loved it. You're the greatest writer, so talented. I'm jealous! haha

That was so good, and all characters are awesome.

Great work! I would sign in to review this, but it takes too long and I had to tell you now how awesome it was!

QB