Reviews for Playing with Fire
Written chapter 22 . 4/14/2009
oh gosh, poor luke! that was some major drama.
Written chapter 17 . 4/13/2009
so, I think there's going to be a showdown with lindsay here soon... eep! also, her dad is going to marry ellen, right? can't wait to see what happens next :)
Written chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
hey! I love this story. you deal with so many aspects aside from the romance, and that's really important. I love the way you write... it sounds almost professional at times and it's clear that you know these characters and their histories.

i love especially the way you handled the friendship with jamie vs the friendship with lindsay.
Written chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
hey! I've been reading for a while and I just wanted to say that I like how you're handling this story. her "best friend" is a little lame not standing up for her... very self involved! I'm glad she's making friends with the new girl.
Zippy chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Oh lovin this chappie. Gr I hate Lindsay. Such a byotch!
Zippy chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Okay, I was gonna wait until I'd finished the story to review, but I couldn't wait! This was an awesome chapter. I love Jamie by the way, she seems a bit like me in an odd way.
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 27 . 4/11/2009
I love this story. It is so amazing and I especially like the parts about A Midsummer Night's Dream. It's one of my favorite books.
QueenBumbleBee chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
oh my god, this is the best story ever.

I love it.

I just read for like 5 hours straight so I could find out what happened.

It was excellent, I loved it. You're the greatest writer, so talented. I'm jealous! haha

That was so good, and all characters are awesome.

Great work! I would sign in to review this, but it takes too long and I had to tell you now how awesome it was!

QB
May Ravn chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Nice story.. I like how the story's name fitts... 'Cause it REALLY does! Hehe, I guess I just like your story.. Hmm.. And when I had to go to have dinner I couldn't wait to come back to the story! Yeah, it was that good...

I haven't seen what else you have written, but it seems like I have to now.. But only because I think I would find more (Maybe?) stories! Hehe..

Hugs!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
"Old English"

Shakespeare is actually not Old English. He was actually a key figure in bringing about the whole "modern English"...our teacher had a lesson on this. Though his English seems a little hard to understand, it's much better than actual Old English, and he made up quite a few words used in Enlgish today.
Sir Pebbles chapter 26 . 4/4/2009
(whistles)

Haha. Very good story. Bravo. Encore! P I've yet to finish my story. How long did this story take you, anyway? I've been working on this for, like, three years, and I'm only into the ninth chapter! (angry fist) I'm going to go MAD soon! Gah, bah, mah, hazzah, ja...mmah.

Anyhoo, lurved this story. Keep up the good work. Can I just comment on one thing? Yeah, just near the end, she shut her eyes, and then winked at her dad after he winked at her. o.O Kinda contradicts itself, dontcha think?

Well, I just came back from Monsters Vs Aliens. It is funnay. I liked Cocroach Scientist Dude the best, but they're all good. And woo for Disney. (Yes, I know said movie is DreamWorks. They rock, too!)

(late reaction) Oh. Em. Gee. This story is actually finished. (hyperventilates) No more Cameron and Luke and Leah Drama! Woah.

Toodle-Pip!

It was .and sweet.

I enjoyed reading it!

Keep writing!
righthere431 chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
aw what Cameron did was so sweet, Luke was sweet too for driving Cameron ].
righthere431 chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
I'm so happy Luke and Leah are okay now! I was almost crying when I was reading about Leah and Lindsey's parting for good / I just hate it when friends aren't friends anymore.
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »