Reviews for Playing with Fire
alamodie chapter 26 . 3/31/2009
Nice story. Predictable plot but unique edge. It did get a bit boring, though in places ( but other parts were addicting. Actually, the first half was better. You just seemed to be dragging out the happy ending. Probably should've ended sooner.
WishingHeWasHere chapter 26 . 3/30/2009
I loved this story! I stayed up super late last night reading it and fell asleep at my computer! It was so cute, you are a very talented author, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
xximinluvxx chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
LOVED IT! :)

just in case u didnt know lol
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Really sweet story. They are so cute together.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
thanks so much!

i especially loved chapter 25 (fire)

it was so sweet!

thanks!
IWantMore chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
Well, this was...satisfying really.. I liked it. it was good! I'm glad it's a happy ending...I don't really know what to say; I'm thorn. I don't want it to end, but I'm glad that they're FINALLY together... it's confusing the feeling I'm feeling...haha

But thanks so much for the great read! It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of your great stories...and let me know if you decide to publish this...I'll buy a copy for sure.

Hmm, I don't think it's sinful, who am I to say which books are better than others? I'd say "Playing with Fire" is better than Twilight... so there!

Haha I call facebook, stalkbook, it's insane...lol

But woah! You're in group 2 and you write like that? man! I thought you were in group 3...woah that's crazy! You're so good! woah.

Anyways, thanks again! This was great...(I feel like this is a farewell...lol hopefully we'll 'meet again')

buh bye!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
Perfect! Love your writing, and can't wait to read what else you've done!
give.me.back.my.drumsticks chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
YAY! Happy ending. I'm proud of you. hehe. I did like your "summing up" of it all. Everything has turned out well. I loved the sotry, and all. I'm kind of sad it's over actually, but hey, on to bigger and better things. I'll check out your other stuff. Thank you for giving me something to keep me occupied. HA! But I'm going to go now... and I have two dreamy student teachers, Advanced Bio and English, I feel extremely lucky(... Just figured I'd rub that in your face.) Aidios.
Lily Llynn chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
I actually like this chapter better than the last, actually, ahaha. Which is funny because I hate year-after-the-fact endings (except I have a story idea that ends like that). I kind of like the light and happy and things-are-better-but-not-perfect tone of this. I'll move onto your author's note now. (:
Jester08 chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
Great ending! _
Casfar chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
Aw, that was a great ending. ;) Awesome story.
OoohLookACat chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
naw

its over

but that was such a brilliant ending.

loved it :)

couldn't be a more perfect ending

izzie
happygirl chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I love Leah. I like strong minded leads and she fits the bill.
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
I loved the ending! Everyone seemed to be happy! Ok here is my fictional boyfriend list:

1. Kartik

2. Jacob

3. Bran (Son of the Shadows)

4. Mr. Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)

5. Cadavan (The Naming)

6. Dexter (This Lullably)

7. Owen (Just Listen)

Thats it enjoy!
welcome to meganland chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
Awwhh i cant believe its over! Im so sad! You wrote this perfectly. Like, seriously no critiques. You should write more cliches, youre amazing at it.

I loved how Leah and Cameron set aside time for Luke and stuff and how he was like their first priority.

Just... Grreat job.

Okay onto my fictional character list (In no order...)

1) jacob black (twilight, obviously.)

2) Aladdin (im watching the movie now.)

3) jess (gilmore girls)

4) Stark or Erik (house of night series)

5) Wes (the truth about forever)
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »