Reviews for Playing with Fire
May Ravn chapter 26 . 4/10/2009
Nice story.. I like how the story's name fitts... 'Cause it REALLY does! Hehe, I guess I just like your story.. Hmm.. And when I had to go to have dinner I couldn't wait to come back to the story! Yeah, it was that good...

I haven't seen what else you have written, but it seems like I have to now.. But only because I think I would find more (Maybe?) stories! Hehe..

Hugs!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
"Old English"

Shakespeare is actually not Old English. He was actually a key figure in bringing about the whole "modern English"...our teacher had a lesson on this. Though his English seems a little hard to understand, it's much better than actual Old English, and he made up quite a few words used in Enlgish today.
Sir Pebbles chapter 26 . 4/4/2009
(whistles)

Haha. Very good story. Bravo. Encore! P I've yet to finish my story. How long did this story take you, anyway? I've been working on this for, like, three years, and I'm only into the ninth chapter! (angry fist) I'm going to go MAD soon! Gah, bah, mah, hazzah, ja...mmah.

Anyhoo, lurved this story. Keep up the good work. Can I just comment on one thing? Yeah, just near the end, she shut her eyes, and then winked at her dad after he winked at her. o.O Kinda contradicts itself, dontcha think?

Well, I just came back from Monsters Vs Aliens. It is funnay. I liked Cocroach Scientist Dude the best, but they're all good. And woo for Disney. (Yes, I know said movie is DreamWorks. They rock, too!)

(late reaction) Oh. Em. Gee. This story is actually finished. (hyperventilates) No more Cameron and Luke and Leah Drama! Woah.

Toodle-Pip!

It was .and sweet.

I enjoyed reading it!

Keep writing!
righthere431 chapter 25 . 4/1/2009
aw what Cameron did was so sweet, Luke was sweet too for driving Cameron ].
righthere431 chapter 24 . 4/1/2009
I'm so happy Luke and Leah are okay now! I was almost crying when I was reading about Leah and Lindsey's parting for good / I just hate it when friends aren't friends anymore.
alamodie chapter 26 . 3/31/2009
Nice story. Predictable plot but unique edge. It did get a bit boring, though in places ( but other parts were addicting. Actually, the first half was better. You just seemed to be dragging out the happy ending. Probably should've ended sooner.
WishingHeWasHere chapter 26 . 3/30/2009
I loved this story! I stayed up super late last night reading it and fell asleep at my computer! It was so cute, you are a very talented author, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
xximinluvxx chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
LOVED IT! :)

just in case u didnt know lol
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Really sweet story. They are so cute together.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
thanks so much!

i especially loved chapter 25 (fire)

it was so sweet!

thanks!
IWantMore chapter 26 . 3/29/2009
Well, this was...satisfying really.. I liked it. it was good! I'm glad it's a happy ending...I don't really know what to say; I'm thorn. I don't want it to end, but I'm glad that they're FINALLY together... it's confusing the feeling I'm feeling...haha

But thanks so much for the great read! It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of your great stories...and let me know if you decide to publish this...I'll buy a copy for sure.

Hmm, I don't think it's sinful, who am I to say which books are better than others? I'd say "Playing with Fire" is better than Twilight... so there!

Haha I call facebook, stalkbook, it's insane...lol

But woah! You're in group 2 and you write like that? man! I thought you were in group 3...woah that's crazy! You're so good! woah.

Anyways, thanks again! This was great...(I feel like this is a farewell...lol hopefully we'll 'meet again')

buh bye!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
Perfect! Love your writing, and can't wait to read what else you've done!
give.me.back.my.drumsticks chapter 27 . 3/29/2009
YAY! Happy ending. I'm proud of you. hehe. I did like your "summing up" of it all. Everything has turned out well. I loved the sotry, and all. I'm kind of sad it's over actually, but hey, on to bigger and better things. I'll check out your other stuff. Thank you for giving me something to keep me occupied. HA! But I'm going to go now... and I have two dreamy student teachers, Advanced Bio and English, I feel extremely lucky(... Just figured I'd rub that in your face.) Aidios.
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »