Reviews for Playing with Fire
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
MORE!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I ned this story now! :) Can't wait for the next chapter (which had better be soon if you know what's good for ya :P)!

and yes, Yo vote-o...

...

...

that was my lame attempt at Spanish... emphasis on the lame part. Well, I voted is what it basically should say :)

UPDATE!
checkyesdana chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
) this is my favorite diction. i was so excited you posted. this was so good. it always brings my emotions out. & its so well written. more real soon please?
grapejuice65 chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
loved this chapter! cant wait for the next one!
welcome to meganland chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
I was so happy when i saw you updated! If you could update quickly again it would be GREAT! :) i am writing this on my ipod touch, so sorry for its inevitable shortness and mispelled words, haha.

I want Leah and Cameron to get back together! I cant wait until they talk again! I was happy she finally talked to Luke, is she talkin to cameron in the next chapter? I realy hope so. I think that Luke and Cameron need to become friends no matter what.
lostlette chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
I like it.
IWantMore chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
too bad for the pics...I'll try to get another way to get them to you.

This was really good. Even though I hate what Leah is doing, I still loved this chapter. That is how much of an amazing writer you are.

I can't believe Leah is being so stupid about this. I didn't think she was like that and I so wish she would just get over the fact that Luke isn't happy and keep going with Cameron. He's the best thing that ever happened to her (after Jamie that is). And he's so amazing, and adorable...oh and a strong chest...and has eyes that sparkle...and toned arms...and lol, I think I got a little carried away there... :S I love Cameron.

Good move though, with Dad, I really liked that. I'm glad she's talking to him more and he's more in the picture...and I'm VERY glad he didn't bring his weird girlfriend/fiance. :P She's nice but kinda freaks me out. LOL ya, I get all that from a character. lol That's how deep your writing is. ;)

Anyways, please don't take so long to add another chapter...I don't know what I'll do if you take much longer...OH! I'll take all the sugar out of your juice...it will taste NASTY! lol Actually I could never do that, I'm really a nice person. haha

and omg, did I see that there's only 3- chapters left? ;,( (that's a crying face) I love this story! YOu can't kill it! :(

thanks for the awesome read!

Oh I was wondering, are you a fan of Jane Austen books? I love them! And Louisa May Alcott, she's my fave!

ok buh bye! :D
Summer Shadow chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
Agh! No way! This story is amazing! This is my first time reviewing cause I just heard about it from my friend! Its really really good! I tried to read in all really fast but Im a medumish fast reader so I've been staying up till 2:30 in the morning reading! Ive been really tried :P But it has so been worth it! And your chapters are long! Some other stories I've read (they arent half as good as yours!) were really short :P Im so jealous of your writting skills! :D But I was wondering how long apart you usually post new chapters? I totally understand that you have a life though! So obviously nobody should expect them too soon! But just so I know when to come on and check! I will also vote for your story! :D

I love Cameron! I really hope him and Leah with get back thoughter! Poor Luke (who is also really awesome! :D) I hope him and Cameron will work things out and stay friends! Im really glad that Leah got rid of Lindsay as her best friend cause I was really starting to get pissed off with her! And stupid, nasty, creepy Adam! *shudder* :D Hes a good character to have in a book (you always need a bad guy) but its also fun to hate the characters who are meant to be hated!

Please update soon! (I know you have a life and I wont be mad!) Let Cameron stay! Leah cant give him the cold shoulder forever! They NEED each other! :D And if not I can always take him! Just sent him to my door! :D

Your an awesome writter! Keep on making people happy! (you made my day everythime I read this!) THANK YOU!

Summer Shadow
welcome to meganland chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
Okay, so I got this off of SKoW and I am oh so happy I decided to read it :)

This was really well written and I always have bad luck, Im not kidding it always happens. So I always end up getting really into something and then it stops at the most interesting part. Its a curse, realy. You seem to be a fairly good update-er though, so yeah, please hurry! I love how you give out awards, thats always fun. I suffer from the indecisiveness too, so don't feel alone :D haha.

I loved everything and If I had time to list it all I so would, like how Cameron is so amazing, and how her dad actually does care alot about her, and how cameron waited to have his first kiss with herr :) it was so cute, i got buterflys! awwhh.

Ohohoh and I hate adam, and luke needs to suck it up!

(you're definitely geting my vote at skow :)
Perpetual Romantic chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
I really like how this story isn't just about Cameron's and Leah's relationship. I like the fact that Leah has to face problems with not only her father, but also her brother. Of course you can't forget about Roger. This definitely isn't a typical romance story, and I've enjoyed it so far.

PLEASE update soon! I'll simply drop dead if you don't.

Kiss-My-Sass87 chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
Neat! I got an award ] Great chappie, update soon!
trishmazing chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
i absolutely love love love the story and i'm totally heartbroken right now... but the thing about heartbreaks is that i know if the author can write a great one (like you did) then the make-up is so totally and completely revolutional :)
KeitaWolf chapter 23 . 3/1/2009
Most Amusing Award? Seriously? Haha. I used to try really really hard to be funny in my reviews in order to get that. A couple chaters ago I gave up realizing that I wasn't funny. Ironic that I get it now? A little. :)

It's nice to see Leah and her Dad getting along.

Was it intentional having the aspects of her relationships that were previously going poorly to start getting better while everything else started to fall apart? I half expected an apology from Lindsay.

Leah, I have to say you are an idiot. Your relationship with your brother is screwed up, so you decide to screw up the thing with Cameron that caused it? Now you're doubly screwed. I'm not very good at math, but I'm pretty sure that makes you worse off than you were before. Also, you should be slapped for telling Cameron you don't love him.

I actually feel horrible for Luke. Everyone's betrayed him because they were too afraid to be upfront with him. He's lost his best friend and his sister in one fell swoop, and doesn't have anyone like Jamie to talk to. Sure he's being a jerk about it, but he's entitled. That's a huge revelation to take, and looking at the big picture, if things fell apart later on they could turn out a lot wrose than they are now. *hugs luke* It'll be okay. Don't stress.
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 23 . 2/28/2009
:) Okay, if you fix Cam and Leah's relationship you can have a band aid too :P Please update son!

_

(_I_I_)

Hee hee, it's a band aid :)

wow, I have too much time on my hands!

Please please update soon!
theslykit chapter 23 . 2/28/2009
i finally caught up with this story! :D please update soon!
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »