Reviews for Playing with Fire
lostlette chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
aww the poor girl. I know how she feels.
notreal17 chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
I really like it so far... i cant wait to see what else happens...
Casfar chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
Aye, I'm glad Leah has things settled with Luke. It must be horrible not having to speak with a family member in the same home, all that tension and whatnot. Cynthia best back off; if she had a hint of Leah and Cameron's relationship she should at least recognize Leah's bitterness. E, I hope things between the two avoiding lovebirds with settle. Great update, still got me coming back for more. (:
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
aaww poor leah
AzaleaTears chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
I apologize in advance for the ranting and ravingness...

I hate her so so so so much. I just hate her I hate hate hate her.

I just cannot stand Leah...noo!

Im soo freaking angry. I really and truly dislike her.

She is so stupid. ugh. Really stupid.

Why does she think cameron doesn't love her anymore!

She is so impatient!

It was like 3 days and since Cameron wasn't glancing at her anymore he doesn't love her?

That makes no sense. I just don't think she understands it very well. She handled it poorly in my opinion. I mean sure Cameron should have told Luke...but it had only been a week! Goodness gracious! Can you blame the guy for trying to put off his crucifixion. And afterwards she knew how it felt. And why the heck does she think stripping Cameron of everything he ever loved is gonna help anybody? That whole thing was wrong! She was so selfish about it! But she was trying I guess. But Im still unimaginably angry with her right now. She does the "confession of eternal like" thing way freaking late and then what does she do?

She runs away!

Confront the dude!

Geez oh man, not everyone can read minds!

Ah!

Im so emotionally high right now!

This review is useless dribble!

Im so so so so so so sorry!

I just wasted like 3 minutes of your life reading this review.

Im apologizing profusely as we speak シ

*sigh*

I like this story a lot.

Þa£
SugarCraziiness chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
Haha, I will vote, don't you worry. Your story deserves it! I love it! :D I forgot to mention this in my earlier review, but it doesn't happen often that I start a story then read it until the end and realize it isn't finished then go NOO! in absolute despair (I can be a huge drama queen, it's true). And I've stuck to it too, so far, which is even rarer. But, in all seriousness, I could hug you right now. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, so update fast, missy!

-Sugar! Craziiness!
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
amazing chapter! i wonder what Cameron will do now with what Leah did. glad Leah and Luke are okay! hope you can continue again soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
MORE!
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I ned this story now! :) Can't wait for the next chapter (which had better be soon if you know what's good for ya :P)!

and yes, Yo vote-o...

...

...

that was my lame attempt at Spanish... emphasis on the lame part. Well, I voted is what it basically should say :)

UPDATE!
checkyesdana chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
) this is my favorite diction. i was so excited you posted. this was so good. it always brings my emotions out. & its so well written. more real soon please?
grapejuice65 chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
loved this chapter! cant wait for the next one!
welcome to meganland chapter 24 . 3/11/2009
I was so happy when i saw you updated! If you could update quickly again it would be GREAT! :) i am writing this on my ipod touch, so sorry for its inevitable shortness and mispelled words, haha.

I want Leah and Cameron to get back together! I cant wait until they talk again! I was happy she finally talked to Luke, is she talkin to cameron in the next chapter? I realy hope so. I think that Luke and Cameron need to become friends no matter what.
lostlette chapter 23 . 3/11/2009
I like it.
IWantMore chapter 23 . 3/7/2009
too bad for the pics...I'll try to get another way to get them to you.

This was really good. Even though I hate what Leah is doing, I still loved this chapter. That is how much of an amazing writer you are.

I can't believe Leah is being so stupid about this. I didn't think she was like that and I so wish she would just get over the fact that Luke isn't happy and keep going with Cameron. He's the best thing that ever happened to her (after Jamie that is). And he's so amazing, and adorable...oh and a strong chest...and has eyes that sparkle...and toned arms...and lol, I think I got a little carried away there... :S I love Cameron.

Good move though, with Dad, I really liked that. I'm glad she's talking to him more and he's more in the picture...and I'm VERY glad he didn't bring his weird girlfriend/fiance. :P She's nice but kinda freaks me out. LOL ya, I get all that from a character. lol That's how deep your writing is. ;)

Anyways, please don't take so long to add another chapter...I don't know what I'll do if you take much longer...OH! I'll take all the sugar out of your juice...it will taste NASTY! lol Actually I could never do that, I'm really a nice person. haha

and omg, did I see that there's only 3- chapters left? ;,( (that's a crying face) I love this story! YOu can't kill it! :(

thanks for the awesome read!

Oh I was wondering, are you a fan of Jane Austen books? I love them! And Louisa May Alcott, she's my fave!

ok buh bye! :D
Summer Shadow chapter 23 . 3/2/2009
Agh! No way! This story is amazing! This is my first time reviewing cause I just heard about it from my friend! Its really really good! I tried to read in all really fast but Im a medumish fast reader so I've been staying up till 2:30 in the morning reading! Ive been really tried :P But it has so been worth it! And your chapters are long! Some other stories I've read (they arent half as good as yours!) were really short :P Im so jealous of your writting skills! :D But I was wondering how long apart you usually post new chapters? I totally understand that you have a life though! So obviously nobody should expect them too soon! But just so I know when to come on and check! I will also vote for your story! :D

I love Cameron! I really hope him and Leah with get back thoughter! Poor Luke (who is also really awesome! :D) I hope him and Cameron will work things out and stay friends! Im really glad that Leah got rid of Lindsay as her best friend cause I was really starting to get pissed off with her! And stupid, nasty, creepy Adam! *shudder* :D Hes a good character to have in a book (you always need a bad guy) but its also fun to hate the characters who are meant to be hated!

Please update soon! (I know you have a life and I wont be mad!) Let Cameron stay! Leah cant give him the cold shoulder forever! They NEED each other! :D And if not I can always take him! Just sent him to my door! :D

Your an awesome writter! Keep on making people happy! (you made my day everythime I read this!) THANK YOU!

Summer Shadow