Reviews for Playing with Fire
ClosetReader chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
Loved that Leah was cam's first kiss but how on earth did he date callie for months and not kiss her? And if he loved her so much, why did he not try harder?
Neverland.dream chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
Hey! :) I'm not even sure if you'll read this since it was more than three years ago since you finished this, but I would like to say that I LOVE this story. The characters were really special.

When I read a story, I become so engrossed with it that I feel like I'm in the story. Anyway, you're REALLY talented. I hope that you get to read my review.

This story just made my heart soar. :) I LOVE IT SO much I can't even describe it. :) PLEASE keep writing more fabulous stories such as this.

LOVE YOUR WORKS! :)

Your reader who adores you so much,
N.d :)
AnonymousReads chapter 27 . 7/29/2012
Are you going to write a sequel about lindsay you shoul i like this story it was a cliche told in a great way. Good story :)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/18/2012
So great! I loved the romance between Leah and Cameron and also Leah's drastic change in attitude over the course of the story!
MEG0205 chapter 27 . 7/6/2012
Loved the story!
Megan :)
dreeming chapter 26 . 6/27/2012
Lots of love for this! Sometimes, there were whole bunches of cliches that seemed a bit unrealistic (eg- it being Cameron's 1st ever kiss, and Cam confessing on the stage bit), but I must've been in a real sappy mood (your story's that good), because I dismissed them pretty quick in favour of "aww"-ing haha!
Whatsoever chapter 26 . 5/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

This was SUCH a cute story! I'll tell you what parts I loved. The part where he stroked her hips underwater where no one could see. The part where his body 'folded' over hers when they were playing that game. How she was his first kiss and he'd been waiting for her all those years. The part where his hand spread over her back at her dad's wedding.

I loved it, loved it, loved it. made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I was a pile of mush by the end.
twibbit chapter 27 . 5/27/2012
:")
WonderousTimes chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
Oh my god, I want a Cameron, it was so sweet, the way he told Leah about loving her forever!
WonderousTimes chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
You are like my hero for being able to write such an amazing chapter/story while having seven essays. I applaud you!
RomansRoad chapter 27 . 5/15/2012
This story was amazing! I stumbled upon it while sifting through the mass of stories, and I am very excited to have found such a good read. Your writing is beautiful, not to mention you created a very believable plot-line and characters and everything! I couldn't finish the entire story in one afternoon (which saddened me), but I loaded it on my ipod and read it every time I had a free moment. You're a great writer, and thank you for an awesome read!

RR
renegade01 chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
awesome story. i loved it the more i read. great characters that sucked you in and you made it your own. ;)
obijuankenobi chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I think you're my favorite writer on FP.

Leah's personality is exactly like mine, so I found it incredibly easy to relate to her throughout the story. I, too, have had a best friend that's stepped on me and used me like a doormat, and I struggle with bottling up my emotions and saying no. So, in other words, Leah and I are one.

Also, I love cliches - the older-brother's-best-friend cliche is one of my favorites. Ten points for Gryffindor.

I read your profile and you and I have a lot of the same interests, which makes me love you a little bit more, even if you're not on here a lot.

At any rate, I'm glad to have come across Playing with Fire, and I shall be reading your other stories now.

Thank you for being you.
LexisW chapter 27 . 2/2/2012
loved it
ALittleLunatic chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
I don't remember why I said Cam was a bad person, but its all better now.
788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »