Reviews for Playing with Fire
lovefromjuly chapter 26 . 10/4/2011
Sweet ending to a lovely story :) my favorite chapter was The Mask and ode to Lysander (if I remember correctly). Loved it.
CrazyCinderellaGirl chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
I LOVED it! Cameron and Leah, nawww 3

You are one amazing writer D
Shewriteslove chapter 26 . 6/26/2011
It wouldn't let me review the AN because, uh, ive already reviewed:P But i just read this story for the second time, and i enjoy it just as much! Gah, you are such an amazing writing, and i could only dream of being this good! This story reminds me so much of what has happend this past year in my life because, well, i had to keep some things secret about, someone:P heheh, and your writing made me really really want to go kiss someone because of all the detail, so thanks(: Anyways, just wanted to say that you are an amazing writer and to never stop!

Much love,

Mira
Reverie185 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I've just started reading this, and I have to say that I'm hooked. This story is making me nostalgic for high school haha. Great work.
Lissya chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
Loved it, great job writing and - though I'll admit the plot is a bit predictable seeing as we know it's a romance story - it kept be on the edge of my seat half the time. Great job, and looking forward to reading more of your works!
The Imagination Addict chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
OMG im trying so hard not to cry! the part where she uses shakespeare to talk to him is so INTENSE. i can just see it in my head... the emotion in her eyes, her tone... glorious.
The Imagination Addict chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
the development of leah's character n her relationships w the people around her is really good!
The Imagination Addict chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
this story is really amazing! there are a huge number of stories on this site focusing on fluffy romance n happiness, despite all the little conflicts included. a story with a touch of realism like this one is always treasured. n i like how it's looking at the rekindling of relationship (exactly what attracted me to this story) rather than friends-to-more. nice twist on the usual cliche.
The Imagination Addict chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
YES. ive been craving a older-brother's-best-friend story! and found one! WOOT!
Devilish Kisses chapter 26 . 5/18/2011
Great story :)
Devilish Kisses chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Oh no, don't listen to Callie! She's just jealous! Finally, she stood up to Lindsay!
Devilish Kisses chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
Oh my god, I hate Lindsay!
Devilish Kisses chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Wow, what a bitch best friend!
mizgardenia21 chapter 26 . 5/5/2011
This was a wonderful story! I stumbled upon it at the A Drop of Romeo website and it was a delightful find.
doll chapter 27 . 5/2/2011