Reviews for Playing with Fire
SlightlyBizarre chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
FANTASTIC! I loved how Cameron saved the day. I cant wait to read more so you better have that chapter ready the moment you get back because i will de waiting to read it!

have fun on your trip!
Autumn-MayWho chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
GAH! I MISSED ONE! Anyway, I really don't like Adam, who wants to kiss a cheeseburger? Seriously, yuck. UPDATE SOON!

-Emo
righthere431 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
pshh adam definitely just wants some booty... and good thing cameron came up to check on them *relieved sigh*
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
I liked this story, Does Cameron likes her? I hope so I dont like Lindsay and Adam, cant wait to see what happens next between Cameron and Leah
Bananorama chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Ew. I hate Adam. But I guess tha'ts just to be expected from the "junior heart throb". Blech. :) And I love Cameron! Can't wait for more!
annanonymous chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Wow, this was excellent! I absolutely can't wait until the next update!
Envy23 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
I'm really liking the story. I love the character interaction. Keep up the awesome work.
Kohlomere chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
Adam is such a jerk, why is she with him again?

Have fun on your vacation.

Great work,

E.
SlightlyBizarre chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
i loved this chapter :] i really like cameron and cant wait to find out what reynolds is like. i dont like lindsay. its all about her and everything revolves around her. i like jamie like i said before and i like luke. :] i cant wait to read more so update as soon as possible!
Secret-Lives chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
I like it so far... wondering where your going to take it.
Selene Ice Queen chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is very interesting. Update soon.

Selene
Deleted-acc chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Awesome story! Her brother and Cameron are awesome ]

Update soon!
JadeDream chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
this is really good so far, very well written.

update soon!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
does cameron like her? he seems so sweet i hope he does. hope u update soon!
kawinkydink chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i just started reading ur story but i had to get this off my chest... did u intend to name ur characters luke and leah? like as a reference to star wars or something? cuz that's pretty ironic if u didn't
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »