Reviews for Playing with Fire
huimei chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Mayuka chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
This is a cute story. It's cliche, but I love cliches. :) This chapter was pretty hot, too. Awesome job!
Gintaras chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
Hey, I just wanted to drop you a quick review telling you how much I enjoyed reading your story, cliches and all :P You've created an unbelievably cute couple, Cameron is just lovely and while I sometimes wanted to strangle Leah she was still great fun to read about :D
animegirl214 chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
aw~ haha thats so cutee~ :D

thanks so much for this story! :)
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
AWESOMEE!
Alexis1702 chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
Blood was thicker than water, right?

But then why did I feel so thirsty?

This line, is like the best line in history! I know its a little wierd someone getting so excited over words, but there genius. Great writing!
Thundaga.blitz chapter 26 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this story.

I just finished reading it today and at the ending I went "AWW, I can't believe it's finished!"

So yeah, you're awesome. I can't wait to read more of your stories. XD
TammyS3 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
"I only have ten dollars," I told her.

"It's only thirty-five," she reasoned. "I'll lend you fifteen."

101535...

Sorry I thought this was funny because to me it fit her character.:)
lulu.lemon chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Oh my God you're amazing. So is this story.

I really should have been studying for my midterms, but I found myself reading this instead! I love Cameron, Leah, Luke, Jamie, and the rest of them so much :)

Awesome job!
xjo orange chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
I was happily surprised with your story! Your writing is engaging and I found myself rooting for Leah the whole time. I even found myself shouting a "Yes!" when she finally stood up for herself. Although it's not a new plot, your writing style kept me hooked. Great story!
lulu.lemon chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
! That would be my happiness towards this chapter :)

It was so cute when he told her she was his first kiss :)

Love them!