Reviews for Playing with Fire
Alexis1702 chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
Blood was thicker than water, right?

But then why did I feel so thirsty?

This line, is like the best line in history! I know its a little wierd someone getting so excited over words, but there genius. Great writing!
Thundaga.blitz chapter 26 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this story.

I just finished reading it today and at the ending I went "AWW, I can't believe it's finished!"

So yeah, you're awesome. I can't wait to read more of your stories. XD
TammyS3 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
"I only have ten dollars," I told her.

"It's only thirty-five," she reasoned. "I'll lend you fifteen."

101535...

Sorry I thought this was funny because to me it fit her character.:)
lulu.lemon chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Oh my God you're amazing. So is this story.

I really should have been studying for my midterms, but I found myself reading this instead! I love Cameron, Leah, Luke, Jamie, and the rest of them so much :)

Awesome job!
xjo orange chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
I was happily surprised with your story! Your writing is engaging and I found myself rooting for Leah the whole time. I even found myself shouting a "Yes!" when she finally stood up for herself. Although it's not a new plot, your writing style kept me hooked. Great story!
lulu.lemon chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
! That would be my happiness towards this chapter :)

It was so cute when he told her she was his first kiss :)

Love them!
lulu.lemon chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Oh my God. What a rollercoaster of a chapter!

I was super sad when her and Cameron weren't talking. Then super happy for her when she got up on stage. Then super happier and off the wall when they started flirting. Then wanted to run Callie over when she came in. Then happy when she told Lindsay off.

Now she just needs to believe Cameron :)

Awesome chapter!
SoRightItsWrong chapter 26 . 4/6/2010
This is really such a lovely story. I wish I could review on each and every chapter, but that would take far to long for someone as lazy as me.

Honestly I really enjoyed the characters and the way you wrote. Your writing actually reminded me of Sarah Dessan's. And I love her writing!

-Kat
lulu.lemon chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
Ok let's just place Lindsay in front of the moving truck with Adam k?

I totally loved the whole 'almost' hand holding part with Cameron and Leah :)
lulu.lemon chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
I totally read that part where he was mouthing her line like three times :)

It was so cute! I love them two so much :)

Adam can just go get hit by a truck or something :)
lulu.lemon chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I really like how you wrote Lindsay's character. It's different the most best friends would be. Just wanted to review that before I forgot. I'm excited to read the rest :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hello, there! Your story "Playing With Fire" was inducted onto ADoR's Girl And BFF section. Here's your raving review:

This one is an adorable, well-written story of the girl-falls-in-love-with-her-brother's-best-friend cliche. Fluff galore, so it just keeps you swooning as you read about the blossoming romance.

XOXO,

Juliet
Rachel Adams chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Good )
Meorna chapter 26 . 3/21/2010
i loved this story, read it over and over again. you're a great author, keep the good work!:D
Amy chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
I'm really loving this story! Your character development is great, all the characters are believable and relatable. You rock :)
780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »