Reviews for Playing with Fire
lijuan chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
hi !

huimei chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/5/2010

welcome to our website is :
huimei chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Mayuka chapter 20 . 6/4/2010
This is a cute story. It's cliche, but I love cliches. :) This chapter was pretty hot, too. Awesome job!
Gintaras chapter 26 . 5/18/2010
Hey, I just wanted to drop you a quick review telling you how much I enjoyed reading your story, cliches and all :P You've created an unbelievably cute couple, Cameron is just lovely and while I sometimes wanted to strangle Leah she was still great fun to read about :D
animegirl214 chapter 26 . 5/9/2010
aw~ haha thats so cutee~ :D

thanks so much for this story! :)
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
AWESOMEE!
Alexis1702 chapter 23 . 4/17/2010
Blood was thicker than water, right?

But then why did I feel so thirsty?

This line, is like the best line in history! I know its a little wierd someone getting so excited over words, but there genius. Great writing!
Thundaga.blitz chapter 26 . 4/14/2010
I LOVE this story.

I just finished reading it today and at the ending I went "AWW, I can't believe it's finished!"

So yeah, you're awesome. I can't wait to read more of your stories. XD
TammyS3 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
"I only have ten dollars," I told her.

"It's only thirty-five," she reasoned. "I'll lend you fifteen."

101535...

Sorry I thought this was funny because to me it fit her character.:)
lulu.lemon chapter 26 . 4/7/2010
Oh my God you're amazing. So is this story.

I really should have been studying for my midterms, but I found myself reading this instead! I love Cameron, Leah, Luke, Jamie, and the rest of them so much :)

Awesome job!
xjo orange chapter 27 . 4/7/2010
I was happily surprised with your story! Your writing is engaging and I found myself rooting for Leah the whole time. I even found myself shouting a "Yes!" when she finally stood up for herself. Although it's not a new plot, your writing style kept me hooked. Great story!
lulu.lemon chapter 20 . 4/6/2010
! That would be my happiness towards this chapter :)

It was so cute when he told her she was his first kiss :)

Love them!
lulu.lemon chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
Oh my God. What a rollercoaster of a chapter!

I was super sad when her and Cameron weren't talking. Then super happy for her when she got up on stage. Then super happier and off the wall when they started flirting. Then wanted to run Callie over when she came in. Then happy when she told Lindsay off.

Now she just needs to believe Cameron :)

Awesome chapter!