Reviews for Playing with Fire
Worth A Thousand Words chapter 26 . 2/25/2010
So I have just read this story in 2 days!

This honestly was a great story. Yes it was a cliche but what would we do without those. )

i think your story should definitly win for Best Cliche.

I love Leah and Jamie, they both remind me a little bit of me.
j.c-chic chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
you're awesome!
priscus-aoife chapter 26 . 2/14/2010
i loved this story! there was great chemistry between leah and cameron!
KarmaC chapter 27 . 2/12/2010
This story was absolutely wonderful. I was so close to squealing (but afraid of waking people up in my house) when Cameron made his speech at the art show. It was so adorable (I love this particular cliche: it's my favorite!) Congrats on your nomination at SKOW!
Pseudonym59 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Wow, this story is really good! ORIGINAL TOO! XD!
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, Adam's a no good, lying, two-timer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it! Thanks for such an awesome story!
MarieAnn chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved reading this story and I liked how you ended it. Congrats on the skow nomination!
Michaela chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hi - I'm really liking your story so far. But just a quick comment - Shakespeare isn't Old English at all. It's Early Modern English. Old English is Beowulf (and I don't mean the translated version), and Middle English is Chaucer's Canterbury Tales (once again, the untranslated version). Both sound extremely different from the English we speak today. Just thought I'd tell you, because I know my English professor always gets irrated when people refer to Shakespeare as "Old English."
ixia208 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Such a great story. :D
x3life chapter 27 . 12/26/2009
i loved this story! )
Dead Deactivated chapter 27 . 12/16/2009
this really was entirely sweet and was pretty okay with spelling. I really truly enjoyed it I think you have great potentiality :) Good luck with your stories
WhyySoSerious chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I loved it. I kept wishing that this would happen to me because my name is Leah too and I want a guy like that! It was weird reading my own name haha. I love it though I couldn't stop reading it! I read it in one night. My dad was yelling at me to do my hmwk. But I can do that tomorrow reading this was way more important. I love it! I haven't read one this good in a while. Once again I love it.

Love,

Whyysoserious
annne chapter 26 . 11/24/2009
aw such a sweet story...
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 27 . 11/19/2009