Reviews for Playing with Fire
lulu.lemon chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
Ok let's just place Lindsay in front of the moving truck with Adam k?

I totally loved the whole 'almost' hand holding part with Cameron and Leah :)
lulu.lemon chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
I totally read that part where he was mouthing her line like three times :)

It was so cute! I love them two so much :)

Adam can just go get hit by a truck or something :)
lulu.lemon chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
I really like how you wrote Lindsay's character. It's different the most best friends would be. Just wanted to review that before I forgot. I'm excited to read the rest :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hello, there! Your story "Playing With Fire" was inducted onto ADoR's Girl And BFF section. Here's your raving review:

This one is an adorable, well-written story of the girl-falls-in-love-with-her-brother's-best-friend cliche. Fluff galore, so it just keeps you swooning as you read about the blossoming romance.

XOXO,

Juliet
Rachel Adams chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Good )
Meorna chapter 26 . 3/21/2010
i loved this story, read it over and over again. you're a great author, keep the good work!:D
Amy chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
I'm really loving this story! Your character development is great, all the characters are believable and relatable. You rock :)
Worth A Thousand Words chapter 26 . 2/25/2010
So I have just read this story in 2 days!

This honestly was a great story. Yes it was a cliche but what would we do without those. )

i think your story should definitly win for Best Cliche.

I love Leah and Jamie, they both remind me a little bit of me.
j.c-chic chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
you're awesome!
priscus-aoife chapter 26 . 2/14/2010
i loved this story! there was great chemistry between leah and cameron!
KarmaC chapter 27 . 2/12/2010
This story was absolutely wonderful. I was so close to squealing (but afraid of waking people up in my house) when Cameron made his speech at the art show. It was so adorable (I love this particular cliche: it's my favorite!) Congrats on your nomination at SKOW!
Pseudonym59 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Wow, this story is really good! ORIGINAL TOO! XD!
Pseudonym59 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Ooh, Adam's a no good, lying, two-timer!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Loved it! Thanks for such an awesome story!
MarieAnn chapter 26 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved reading this story and I liked how you ended it. Congrats on the skow nomination!
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »