Reviews for Estranged
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is very good. I can relate to this a lot. I don't make it to church as often as I could and should, but I still pray, believe in, and rely on God to help me through my days. I really enjoyed reading this and it has caused me to reflect on my own relationship with God and want to being myself closer. Nice work with this, I enjoyed reading.
W. Griffin chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I can really relate righ tnow. I love the way you put it so niely and concisely. Great job!

-W. Griffin
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
"in quietude"... I really love that word, I've never heard it before and it fit perfectly

I like your descriptions, especially in the second line, that was really interesting and original. I also like the train of thought in the second stanza, wordless reunion into wanting to talk about him, then back to the quiet. It was nice.

PS If you're bored check out the Review Game and/or the Review Marathon (link in my profile).
imaginative thinker chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I know how you feel; at least, as best as another person can empathize with your feelings. I was raised Catholic and took it word for word as truth. Then about my junior year of high school I started asking dangerous questions like "why?" and realizing I didn't have an answer. I wasn't willing to believe in such a narrow-minded God, I thought Hindus and Muslims were good people too, and I believe now in a forgiving entity, and one that loves all those with a pure heart. Much more than that, I cannot say. I am still searching for the answers, as you are, just trying to stay afloat among it all.