Reviews for My Enlightened Foot!
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 52 . 8/5/2012
Haha. I'll trade you a genie ring for your evil demon bracelet. I know a couple of Heroes in my land who might DISbenefit from the bracelet!
Nightlight753 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
I really like your poems. The rhymes are very creative and add a certain rhythm that works well with the piece.
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 51 . 7/29/2012
Oh no!

It's bad enough to be at the mercy of one's own sneezes, but someone else's? How dreadful indeed!

Quick, Tom, COUGH! (On the uopside, it's much easier to hack up a believable cough than a real sneeze when you don't need to.)
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
My dear, have you learned NOTHING from my How To Be A Supervillain guide? Go back and reread it from Chapter 1 again! Haha. Supervillainy is always so much more fun.
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 50 . 1/31/2012
Oh dear. It sounds like the Queen has lost quite a champion Knight indeed. Sadly. Not that I have anything against playing throwing darts, but the lack of blood spurting from the centre of the board is quite a turn-off for me indeed. Haha!
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 49 . 6/12/2011
Lovely poem. And I love how they both ditched the lady in favour of their steadfast friendship. Very nice. I always though love was overrated anyway. Well, aside from the love between me and well... ME. Haha.

Would your colleague happen to be one of these brave knights then? Or possibly, he imagines himself to be one.

*shrugs* I don't really write well from the imagination of others. That said, I steal from everywhere though. Heh.
nickyO chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
oh you should write more poetry that is quite cute :)
AudreyElizabeth chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I love this one.
MollyGM chapter 47 . 3/12/2011
Hi! I just read all of your poems while my family watched Jackass. I think I used my time more productively! Really great and relatable please write more!

Molly
anon e. muss chapter 6 . 2/18/2011
Incesne
Eremus chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hm, dont really know what to think of this poem lol it was decent though! Im on if you want to checkout some of my stuff /user/tommy-eremus/103137750/
MidNight The Magnificent chapter 46 . 1/29/2011
Title suggestion? Free Will.

I've always been resistant to the ideas of fate, destiny or stuff like that, choosing instead to believe in myself and the free will to make choices that I possess.

Not your usual cheery stuff, but still interesting stuff, nevertheless!

MidNight
Yorik chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
haha!
aya chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
brilliant!
lymli chapter 45 . 12/3/2010
that's interesting the idea of imagery friends having imagery friend.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »